Not Engaged Yet
Options

Monday!

Re: Monday!

• Options
    labrolabro member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    @AlPacina I want to see photos of this dress! It sounds really special! Also LOVE the new couch!!!

• Options
    labrolabro member
    @minskat30 Well I definitely track our home's value and the value of the homes in our neighborhood all the time. Nobody has had an open house though otherwise I'd probably go too!!! Lol I guess your H and I are two peas in a pod in regards to nosiness.

• Options
    @labro - It doesn't look like anything too fancy, but once I put it on I knew I had to have it. This is the dress I bought.

• Options
    @eilis1228 - Those temps look awesome but the rain? Not so much. We're getting into the 70's TWICE this week and I AM ECSTATIC. 

@AlPacina - Your weekend sounds like so much fun and I LOVE the couch! That dress looks so comfortable and amazing. I have Come Sail Away stuck in my head now, so thanks for that. 

• Options
    @labro That's great! I'm crossing my fingers that the reno, sale, and buying processes go smoothly for you guys!

@Swazzle The temps are definitely awesome, but the rain is going to suck. I'm just hoping we don't get any tornadoes. Sounds like you guys gets great weather and great temps-- sounds like you need to bust out the convertible and drive around in the sun. :)

@AlPacina I love the couch! It looks great! I LOVE that dress! 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    @AlPacina - That dress is lovely! And the couch looks so comfy!
    @eilis1228 - We are getting rain all week too. Boo.

• Options
    @eilis1228 - I'm really considering driving to work on Wednesday (low 70s) JUST so I can drive home :lol: 

• Options
    labrolabro member
    @wink0erin The only reason I can even fit my stuff in a carryon is because I roll everything up super tight!!

@AlPacina That dress is OMG AMAZING!!!!!!!!!! You definitely deserve a fancy date night in that dress!

• Options
    labro said:

@AlPacina That dress is OMG AMAZING!!!!!!!!!! You definitely deserve a fancy date night in that dress!
    @labro - Omg, thank you. I need people to tell me it looks good because I'm still regretting the price, haha. Wanna come take me out? ;)

• Options
    labrolabro member
    Swazzle said:
    @eilis1228 - I'm really considering driving to work on Wednesday (low 70s) JUST so I can drive home :lol: 

• Options
    @wink0erin I do the same thing for traveling!  When we went to Mexico and they searched my bags I freaked out because it exploded as they were unzipping.  My packing strategy is completely different if I'm traveling by car or cruise.  

@AlPacina bookbag with probably 6 outfits for two days haha and that dress is gorgeous and I bet you'll look super hot in it!
  • Options
    @Swazzle DO IT!
    -----------
    Oh, Monday. I totally forgot about a noon conference call... the publisher emailed me at 12:05 asking if I was still available to meet. *face palm*

• Options
    So busy today :(

@alpacina I'm sure you look HOT in that dress!
    @jenna8984 Waiting to find out the sex! I'm guessing boy as well. 

• Options
    @jenna8984  YAYYYY!! Everything looking well also I hope! :)
  • Options
    @jenna8984 - OMG, I'm so excited for you, mama!

• Options
    @jenna8984 - SO FREAKING EXCITED FOR YOU!!!! Yes, all caps were necessary.  :)  
  • Options
    @jenna8984 - YAY!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! 

• Options
    @jenna8984 YAY!!!!!!!!! Congratulations! 

• Options
    @jenna8984 CONGRATS!!!

• Options
    @jenna8984 Congrats!!!!

• Options
    labrolabro member
    @jenna8984 Congratulations! About time we added another boy to the NEY Jr. ranks to mix things up a bit!

• Options
    thank you everyone :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards