Not Engaged Yet
Options

State your confessions here... (and UOs, IIs, I Judges)

Re: State your confessions here... (and UOs, IIs, I Judges)

• Options
    @speakeasy14  I actually did this on NYE! Friends were over and I went to spend time with my cat. lmao

@TwoDimes Indy in bunny ears will be so adorable!

@minskat30
    unicorn despicable me agnes gru its so fluffy
  • Options
    Judge away ladies!

"Poker Face" is on an I'm alone. Busting out dance moves! ;)
  • Options
    labrolabro member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    I confess I regret sharing my commute with my H because it means I have to stay at work until 5 and I can't leave early! WAAHHHHHHH!!!!!

• Options
    minskat30minskat30 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited March 2016
    @labro - I can't see anyone's signatures when I'm logged on to TK (and I'm auto logged on) on my computer but I can sometimes see them on mobile.

I confess that I can never remember the email address I used (it was a fake one with randomness) to establish this account and forget it all the time so I keep myself logged on.  I know I can find it if I go to "My Account" and I should write it down somewhere safe so when I get logged out for some bizarre reason in the future I can log myself back on but I call the TK help desk each time instead.  They must hate me.  
  • Options
    labrolabro member
    @minskat30 I mean the worst part is you can turn off signatures. But I LIKE seeing people's photos!!! It helps me recognize them along with their avatar.

Confession - Because of my work filters, I can usually only see about half of people's sigs anyway.

• Options
    TwoDimes said:
    UO: I don't like House of Cards.

Confession: I still haven't unpacked from vacation. I've been home for nearly 3 weeks.

II: H tries to hold my hand over the table when we got out to eat. I'm usually too busy shoveling food into my face, and I need both hands to do that, thankyouverymuch.

II: It irritates me when couples at restaurants are both glued to their phones.

I judge: TLC for making a new Duggars show. They are creepy with their unnatural "rules" for courtship, sexist "values," and utter disregard for their carbon footprint. And don't get me started on covering up sexual abuse, the "counseling" they suggested for the perp, and how they make the victims think they are to blame. Just, no, TLC. NO! 
    RE: unpacking; I totally agree. I use the excuse that my dog likes to sleep in an opened, half-unpacked suitcase and pretend it's all about him.

Also 100% about the Duggars. I can't even find the words to express my disgust.
  • Options
    @Minskat30 - I LOVE RAJ!!  <3
  • Options
    @labro I judge your seizure comment.  
  • Options
    @eilis1228 I despise being called cute or adorable. It never sounds like a compliment, more like "oh you're so tiny there's no way you can be in charge."
  • Options
    @speakeasy14 YES! Exactly! 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Random confession: The conceited part of me misses being in the DR because the people who worked there called me beautiful daily. It's not the same as Matt - despite he's been calling it once a day since we got back lol
  • Options
    @twodimes hahaha that is an awesomely inappropriate meme
  • Options
    @twodimes hahaha that is an awesomely inappropriate meme

It really is the perfect amount of inappropriate. I need to learn to stop my jokes before they cross this line, haha.

@GoldenPenguin - I miss you every fucking day.

• Options
    labrolabro member
    TwoDimes said:
    Confession: I check my "love-it" count a LOT. I really really like love-its.
    This is me every god-damn day.

• Options
    I have to agree that I've been feeling the same way as @GoldenPenguin lately
  • Options
    @goldenpenguin - I hope you know I love you.  Just sayin...

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards