Not Engaged Yet

Will the REAL Friday please stand up?

Re: Will the REAL Friday please stand up?

• 500days500days member
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited March 2016
    @twodimes I love Indy!!! 
    @minskat30 It's a funny story about my car. I was parking and hit my house. It's made out of stucco/cement and it just leaves the worst damage (so many scratches). If we lived in a vinyl sided home then it wouldn't be that bad.

• Yikes, I'm sorry @500days ... hopefully it isn't an expensive fix.
  • labrolabro member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    @500days OUCH! That sucks!!!

@minskat30 I think he's pretty pleased with himself for getting all that attention. ;)

@TwoDimes OMG INDY BUNNY IS SOOOOOOOOOO CUTE.

@beachyone15 I can't wait to plant some flowers in April too! I've been holding off waiting for any late freezes!

• @500days I need to know more about this ricotta pie you mentioned. 
    @TwoDimes Indy is so cute! That made me think of the cadbury commercials with the bunny "try-outs" with all the animals.
    @minskat30 Raj looks so guilty, haha!  

• labrolabro member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    minskat30 said:
    labro said:
    @minskat30 Agh I love Doug gifs!!! He is my favorite animated doggie of all time!!! I hope you and your H have the best time ever this weekend!!!!

^^^ This part brought on actual tears.
    Dawww, so do I (love the gifs).  Don't cry....

Omg crying! The good kind!

• @wink0erin  - The fight was stupid because it started about feminism but ended up with me passive aggressively testing H, which bit me in the butt. That's what happens when you take what should be a carefully worded discussion and have it while drunk. 

@minskat30 - H and I are totally fine. It just made me really sad that the end of a perfectly nice day went so horribly wrong.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

• TwoDimes said:
    This is Indy with ANYONE who walks in our door. If we ever have home intruders, I have no doubts that Indy will kiss them to death.

@TwoDimes Tessie is the same way. Our friend came over and was looking in our window for a good 15 minutes while BF was in the shower and she didn't bark or do anything but look at him with her tail wagging.
    friends tv show funy
  • @minskat30 dude, I am stoked for it to be summer when I can go to the beach and wear a bikini while massively pregnant. It's the one of the things I'm looking forward to the most! DO IT, ROCK IT, LOVE IT!!!

So sometimes if people are on mobile, they can't see their inbox so I'll just call it out here. Boston ladies are we still on for lunch tomorrow?! Myself and @500days are down. We are thinking same place as last time around noon... what you say @caseface5 @lavenderfields13 @jenjen047 (pambees know you are busy- sadface)

• @jenna8984 I KNOW, so bummed.. I'm coming next time whether you like it or not!
  • minskat30minskat30 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited March 2016
    @alpacina - Our house is not that fancy (a simple brick ranch and, as you know, a MAJOR fixer upper) but we do live on a fancy street by Lake Michigan.  I love our neighbors' houses, especially around the holidays.  :)  Have fun celebrating beer and wine this weekend...sounds like my kind of celebration.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards