Wedding Woes
Options

remove levioosa, drunkenwitch, glasgowtolondon

Re: remove levioosa, drunkenwitch, glasgowtolondon

• Options
    geebee908 said:
    My post earned a wall comment too. I feel special.
    I feel so left out. 

• Options
    Good lord, I leave to take a flight for work and come back to 116 comments on this thread. Ha, knottie#'s has some serious staying power. Glad it wasn't just me with the wall art, did anyone else get a PM with basically the same language? I did, so honored. 

@addiecake sadly I am unable to provide pics for free. Maybe if we talk numbers  ;)

• Options
    @glasgowtolondon No PM for me, just a lot of wall messaging.  The same thing happened to me when I came back from my run.  Apparently my quoting tree was infuriating.  I'm kind of sad I missed the initial drama.  I knew I shouldn't have exercised! 

• Options
    levioosa said:
    @glasgowtolondon No PM for me, just a lot of wall messaging.  The same thing happened to me when I came back from my run.  Apparently my quoting tree was infuriating.  I'm kind of sad I missed the initial drama.  I knew I shouldn't have exercised! 
    Never make the mistake of exercising or quoting. Although only quoting will get you labelled a troll.

• Options
    Levi, you should sign off and go find something more valuable to do with your time. Repasting the post .. not sure where you were going with that one. If your on here just trolling the boards then stop wasting peoples time who are seeking advice. Your probably 13, home from school, and catfishing people. Now.. off with you please.
    Hmmm, or maybe she can do whatever the fuck she wants. After all @levioosa actually contributes to the discussion on this forum. She isn't coming here just to post a vent about something that actually was fine once you put on your big girl panties and actually held the photographer accountable. I guess I don't get why you think we all need/give a shit about an update to how it all worked out. I doubt any of us were on the edge of our seat.

• Options
    levioosa said:
    Never make the mistake of exercising or quoting. Although only quoting will get you labelled a troll.
    I've come to the conclusion that OP is either a troll, or just really clueless. Like quoting the first page below. Does she think quoting will annoy us?  But judging by the Trump 2016 she posted on your wall, I'm leaning towards troll. 

• Options
    levioosa said:
    levioosa said:
    I've come to the conclusion that OP is either a troll, or just really clueless. Like quoting the first page below. Does she think quoting will annoy us?  But judging by the Trump 2016 she posted on your wall, I'm leaning towards troll. 
     i changed the subject so that people wouldn't waste their time on this nonsense. I was trying to figure out a title so that people would pass it by. 
  • Options
    levioosa said:
    levioosa said:
     i changed the subject so that people wouldn't waste their time on this nonsense. I was trying to figure out a title so that people would pass it by. 
    Congratulations.  Between the multiple changes, nonsensical title, and six pages of comments on a board that usually doesn't get more than one or two pages of comments per topic, everyone is going to notice.  

• Options
    levioosa said:
    levioosa said:
    levioosa said:
    Congratulations.  Between the multiple changes, nonsensical title, and six pages of comments on a board that usually doesn't get more than one or two pages of comments per topic, everyone is going to notice.  
    I saw that you tend to bully others in other forums from your previous posts. So.. I hope your happy with yourself. Great Job.
  • Options
    Also, I had asked other questions on here in other chat areas and people were nice and helpful and funny. They didn't act like a pack of hyena's trying to tear my flesh off. 
  • Options

levioosa said:
    levioosa said:
    levioosa said:
    I saw that you tend to bully others in other forums from your previous posts. So.. I hope your happy with yourself. Great Job.

Also, I had asked other questions on here in other chat areas and people were nice and helpful and funny. They didn't act like a pack of hyena's trying to tear my flesh off. 
  • Options
    I feel almost flattered. 

• Options
    edited March 2016
    So do you come in to forums to go after people and yes "bully" them because you were bullied? Are you trying to take out your hurt on me for just asking for some advice. Is that your goal.. what is your goal? I see you and your friends coming in here from time to time basically mocking me and acting like a bunch of teenagers. Saying things like oh I want to get something written on my wall etc. Seriously this isn't funny. I want the moderators to come in and shut this down. If i'm removed that is fine because I don't need to be a member on a site that encourages and allows this type of behavior that really is straight up mean.

I want to add that levioosa & glasgowtolondon should also be removed. 
  • Options
    levioosalevioosa member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited March 2016
    So do you come in to forums to go after people and yes "bully" them because you were bullied? Are you trying to take out your hurt on me for just asking for some advice. Is that your goal.. what is your goal? I see you and your friends coming in here from time to time basically mocking me and acting like a bunch of teenagers. Saying things like oh I want to get something written on my wall etc. Seriously this isn't funny. I want the moderators to come in and shut this down. If i'm removed that is fine because I don't need to be a member on a site that encourages and allows this type of behavior that really is straight up mean.
    We've calmly explained to you, several times, that nothing here constituted bullying.  I did not ask you to write on her wall.  Glasgowtolondon did *not ask you to write vulgar things on her wall.  Of course we were going to joke about it once you started, because it was just so obscenely childish. YOU are the only person cruel in this scenario.  If you hate us so much, why do you keep coming back?  Just because you started the thread does not mean you are in control of it.  Many parts of this thread were regs talking to each other.  If you had any idea about the community you attacked (with the finesse of a bull in a china shop, I might add), you would know all of this.  

How do you handle your annual reviews at your job?  I'm very curious.  Because if you think this is bullying, you must want to run to HR every time you get feedback on a project.  You got advice.  It was blunt.  Being blunt does not equal being cruel.  Telling people they are inbred, mocking the LGBTQ community, and telling us to go fuck ourselves is cruel, immature, and all against the TOS.  If you're not a troll, you need to do some serious soul searching about why you jump to these things.  

Edit: Because glasgowtolondon didn't ask her for vulgarities. 

• Options
    I can't see levioosa, glasgowtolondon, and drunkenwitch.. just blocked you ladies. 
  • Options
    @glasgowtolondon @drunkenwitch We got our own title!  

This might be the most title changes I have ever seen.  

• Options
    I see levi posted something but can't read it so your wasting your time. 
  • Options
    I always wonder what makes the BSC happen for some people. A year ago, OP was normal. 
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Options
    Don't worry....it's almost standard business hours in EST so you'll be removed soon for multiple TOS violations and never have to worry about us again. 
  • Options
    dang that's what I get for going to bed. The thread had gotten tame so I thought it was safe to leave
  • Options

@lnixon8 I was wondering if that was an edit? Like she said something rude and then changed it to nonsense

Yep just checked and she did edit that post, just like almost every post was edited, so not sure what it originally said

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards