Not Engaged Yet

FRIdizzle

GOOD MORNING! IT IS FRIDAY! 

In less than 12 hours I'll be in the air, on my way to Chicago to see @audrewuh @speakeasy14@minskat30 @TwoDimes @AlPacina @500days @caseface5 and Suzie!!!! 

H is picking me up from work and dropping me off at the airport and my flight is at 6:30 and it just can't get here soon enough! 

I'm SO excited for this weekend! 

Re: FRIdizzle

• @jenna8984 - I want to see the maxi dresses.  I've tried on a few, but they just make me look bigger than I am (I guess because I'm so short and all big belly).  And I love the picture frame and ultrasound.  That is so sweet.  
  • @futuremrshistorian - I'm glad you liked it!  I love "my kids" and they have really been the highlight of my week for the past few months.  I have two sassy ones (one in 2nd grade, one in 6th grade) and then my 7th grade girl.  Last night, the littlest was having a really hard time focusing.  I had the dogs in the bedroom and Baxter rooed and the little girl stopped and dead-panned "I think that was a dying hyena, Miss Coco."  I assured her it was only Baxter.  :)

Also, let me know if some FaceTime would help you out!  I get kind of lonely on the weekends since I'm still pretty much housebound and a lot of the time I'm just sitting around.
  • @futuremrshistorian ugh sorry you're going through that, seems like all of us have been having our bouts of depression lately. Do something nice for yourself like get a massage, or even I just bought one of those heat pads you put in the microwave (etsy) and it made me feel so relaxed just having it on my neck last night. I wish your bf was around for snuggles.

@cocobellaf I didn't take any pics in the dressing room, I'll get one tonight. I actually didn't own a maxi previous to this for the same reason, I thought they were unflattering on me. But they look adorable with a belly lol

• @futuremrshistorian I totally second @jenna8984's idea about the heating pad - I usually add a little lavender oil to mine or drip it onto the infuser near my bed (or sometimes I just wipe it all over my pillow). It's so crazy how a scent can have such a soothing effect but, it always calms me down and reminds me of sunny, happy times.
  • Have fun in Chicago to all of you going! I really want to have another Boston GTG. Right now my weekends are set aside for possibly checking out houses :/

@cocobellaF That's so great about your student!

@futuremrshistorian At least your accomplishing some things! Good job with the list! I'm pretty much the laziest person and it's been bad lately- the apartment is a mess and i just don't have the will to clean it up. I've struggled with depression before and i can't tell if this is partly from depression or pure laziness. 

Last night I was going to do my work out but it was pouring and dark out when I got home and I was exhausted. I napped instead. I'm not letting myself feel too bad about it because I will work out tonight and I still did 5 days this week. 
    This weekend H wants to go to the tattoo convention that's in town and that's about it. I'm supposed to go for a walk tomorrow with friends early in the morning and I really just want to sleep in and work out when I get up so I don't think I'm going to go.

• edited April 2016
    @beachyone15 - I am a stress cleaner.  My apartment is almost always super clean and organized because I go a little crazy when I get stressed.  (Like, wiping down the ceiling fan blades crazy.)

Edited because apparently typing is the hardest thing in the world for me today.
  • @speakeasy14 oh man, I wish I could not wear a bra. That's the first thing that comes off when I get home every day. I haven't worn a bra in our apartment since we moved in unless we have company.

and OMG that vent.. That would drive me nutso.
  • @speakeasy14 I can guarantee my response would have been, "Why don't YOU do the dishes?" 

• @wink0erin no, it's not available at all.  Basically, I checked in and the next screen was the unable to print boarding pass screen and it said for me to check in at the airport.  I made a pdf of the screen, but yeah this is exactly what happened last time and then as I was boarding the plane I was asked to step aside for a full pat down and search.  
  • @speakeasy14 It's because you're..... THE BOMB. 

• @wink0erin & @PamBeesly524 haha yeah there were some words exchanged later... along the lines of I will murder you if you ever tell me to clean something again... or something like that haha

@wink0erin hahaha oh yes, gotta keep an eye out for us tiny blondes with no luggage.
  • @speakeasy14 oh yea, he should know better than to say that! My H will always say "oh sweetie, don't worry about that I'll get it". Vacuuming, dishes, etc. And then 3 days later it's still not done.....and I end up doing it now with more. I finally stopped listening when he says that and just do it on the spot.

@wink0erin wonder why you lost power? was it back when you got home at night or this morning?  

• @speakeasy14 - Ugh! WTH bf?! I'd be like...

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• @jenna8984 I have no idea why the power was out. Some claimed weather, but the weather wasn't bad. Luckily the power was on when I got back home last night!

• @speakeasy14 - I swear sometimes men do not think at all about what they are saying. A few weeks ago my H offered to clean up the kitchen after I went to  bed. I woke up and saw that he had put the leftover food in the fridge, but that was it. WTF?

@wink0erin - oh no! Did your neighbors lose power too?

@cocobellaf - Everything looks so cute!!

@futuremrshistorian - Sounds like you are doing all the right things. Hugs!! I hope it gets better soon for you.

@jenna8984 - That shirt is adorable!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards