Wedding Woes
Options

I am SO GLAD Mr. Conn did not have this issue...

Dear Prudence, 
My husband and I had a great sex life. Now I’m pregnant and he just can’t see me that way. We’ve talked, and there is no doubt in his mind that we’ll bounce back post-baby. I find his earnestness about wanting to protect the baby and his fear that something will go wrong endearing, but irrational. He knows it’s irrational. Do I just have to resign myself to months and months more of a sexless marriage? It’s such a shame!

—Pregnant and Sexless

Re: I am SO GLAD Mr. Conn did not have this issue...

• Options
    I wonder how he reacts when she initiates.
    Image result for someecard betting someone half your shit youll love them forever
  • Options
    Poor lady. I hope that doesn't happen to us.
  • Options
    Eh, this happened a bit to DH and I. It was one part lack of interest on my part, one part lack of interest on his part, and it was just hard because of general pregnancy problems/belly. But yeah, we were fine after I had both kids. And dare I say, sex is better now than before we had kids.
  • Options
    6fsn6fsn member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    My pregnancies were droughts and neither of us seemed to mind. 
  • Options
    PMeg819 said:
    Eh, this happened a bit to DH and I. It was one part lack of interest on my part, one part lack of interest on his part, and it was just hard because of general pregnancy problems/belly. But yeah, we were fine after I had both kids. And dare I say, sex is better now than before we had kids.
    This to a T.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards