Not Engaged Yet

Tuesday

13»

Re: Tuesday

• @audrewuh I don't think it's bad to receive calls like that all the time because sometimes the other side wants to talk about it and explain maybe why they left but didn't have the courage to at the time they left. In my case I was pretty embarrassed and just kind of over everything so when DH told the coaches I wasn't coming back, they called to hear my side so it was awkward to tell the owners how I felt but I know they deserved to know.
  • @audrewuh, good vibes for the job! 
  • @audrewuh he didn't tell me because they didn't have it confirmed BUT they could have at least given me maybe dates which was what I was expecting. 
  • @alpacina - OMG MARV!  So adorable!
  • Omg @alpacina Marv is so cute!!! If I took Coraline hiking all of the sticks and leaves and dirt would get caught in her long flowing hair lol
  • @PamBeesly524 - Oh, he gets to carry his own shit. Well, everything except water. But we put his food, snacks and bowl in there.

I've never tried booties on him. Omg, I want to see what he looks like in booties! That dog on the T is so freakin cute!!

• @audrewuh We will see. Right now I haven't cancelled my membership with them because I would potentially like to do CrossFit again with their box but I'm taking the rest of the month off to think about it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards