Not Engaged Yet
Options

Whiny Wednesday

13»

Re: Whiny Wednesday

• Options

@minskat30 - Oh no! I'm sorry that the timing of this is so bad, but hopefully he'll be as good as new and be 100% ready to protect your baby girl when the time comes!

@speakeasy14 - LOL!!

• Options
    @minskat30 big hugs for Raj and lots and lots of T&P for you guys! The good news is he'll have two great legs for when Ani wants to play horsey!
  • Options
    @minskat30 - ALL the vibes to Raj and hugs to you! 

• Options
    @minskat30 So many good vibes!!! I hope everything goes smoothly and that Raj feels much better after Friday.
  • Options
    @minskat30  T&P and vibes for Raj!!
  • Options
    @AlPacina  Yay but it's sad how exciting that is lol
  • Options
    @labro - Now if you'd like to keep "the spirit" alive, please consider adding to the collection tray I'm passing around. Don't be discouraged that it's just an empty fast food bag. I also left my guitar case open in the back of the room so you can toss some money in on your way out. The more money you put in, the more you'll get back in your own life. That's how OLW works.

• Options
    labrolabro member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    @AlPacina Soooo what you're saying is you pooped a lot at work and your good example turned the poop offender around?

• Options

@alpacina hahahah that's awesome, you got some good poop karma your way!

I'm ready to whine now- my corporate office in Chicago is a disaster is always fucks up everything. They pay our bills, even though they suck at it. So I just had to literally write out a check and drive it to the town hall to pay my company's 6 months past due property taxes! With like 2k in interest fees!

And the same guy in charge of that tried to say my commission reports weren't in on time (yesterday). I was like oooooooo no, I submitted them last Thursday! So I called the Chicago boss and was swearing about how that guy blows and should be fired hahah.

• Options
    @jenna8984 how does he still have a job!?
  • Options

@jenna8984 -

Wow, they need to get their shit together.

• Options
    Ok guys, I need a good reason not to get these booties: link.
  • Options
    labro said:

My brain.......... on drugs:

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards