Wedding Etiquette Forum

Friend didnt invite me to ladies night

2»

Re: Friend didnt invite me to ladies night

• edited May 2016
    Is that fewer or more sites than the last time this happened?

db1984 said:
    I googled the first sentence of her post and got TEN different websites where this is posted.  I really feel bad for this girl.

Definitely not as many sites as she posted when she wasn't invited to the wedding in a park. No, that one was on bodybuilding forums and all sorts. 
    My favorite was the chicken raising forum she posted on.

The first time I had a Jashley encounter I felt bad for her, she's obviously got issues, but then she keeps posting... everywhere... all the time. At this point I can't feel bad because she obviously refuses to get help for her obvious issues.

Obviously you're being excluded for being absolutely batshit and refusing to get help for your myriad issues.
  • Sorry for the double post but I think her posting to the IGN forums might beat the chicken raising forums she posted the 'not invited to the park wedding' ramblings on.
  • http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Jashley  This is what I got when I googled Jashley.  Check out the related words!
  • I have nothing to contribute, but I am so happy  I opened this thread. "Mad as a box of frogs" is my new favorite phrase
                            AlternaTickers - Cool free Web tickers
  • missfrodo said:
    I think what pisses me off the most is that, aside from the initial "wedding in park" post, she never replies to any of her original posts (except on that Christian chat site).  So she is literally spamming dozens of message boards for NO REASON.  Even though her replies on the Christian chat room are usually nonsensical and she obviously hasn't gotten help from a professional, at least she has the courtesy to respond to them sometimes.  But why post to all these other sites when you aren't even going to look at the responses???  
    My best guess, as someone who knows nothing, is she's either having a mental break or she's just a ~master troll~ who can't think of any way to troll beyond the initial ridiculous ramblings.
  • I quite like the idea of her being a master troll, but didn't someone find the real bride from the park wedding and contact them? That's what makes me think she isn't actually a troll at all.

It's just too sad to think of her as some sad, socially awkward girl somewhere in Bumblefuck, USA desperately wondering why no one at her church likes her, but I think it's the reality.

• arrippaarrippa member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    Please improve your personal quality.
  • I quite like the idea of her being a master troll, but didn't someone find the real bride from the park wedding and contact them? That's what makes me think she isn't actually a troll at all.

It's just too sad to think of her as some sad, socially awkward girl somewhere in Bumblefuck, USA desperately wondering why no one at her church likes her, but I think it's the reality.
    Yes, we found her.  Back when jashley was ranting about a friend's wedding in a park was when the treehouse was formed (the first GBCK that I was involved with).  They at the treehouse would allow anyone in, so when jash asked to join, they let her.  She responded to us and we got her talking.  At some point we stopped telling her that she couldn't crash the friend's wedding in the park and told her that she should go.  But she should bring a good gift.  I convinced her that a member (WL) was a gift guru, and that we all go to her for gift ideas.  Jash gave WL the name of the bride so she could look up the registry and get ideas.  WL used this information to find the bride on facebook and warn her.  Bride googled "friend's wedding in a park" and realized the situation.  Yes, this is real, Jashley is a real person.
  • Now that I've wasted most of my free time today (in between toddler tantrums and 3 month old nursing sessions) catching up on the internet-wide jashley saga, I can't decide if I am entertained or full of pity.  Maybe both? With some irritation at the sheer amount of ignorance? 

It is quite the rabbit hole.
                            AlternaTickers - Cool free Web tickers
  • I have nothing to contribute, but I am so happy  I opened this thread. "Mad as a box of frogs" is my new favorite phrase
    That was certainly my take-away. 
  • adk19 said:
    I quite like the idea of her being a master troll, but didn't someone find the real bride from the park wedding and contact them? That's what makes me think she isn't actually a troll at all.

Yes, we found her.  Back when jashley was ranting about a friend's wedding in a park was when the treehouse was formed (the first GBCK that I was involved with).  They at the treehouse would allow anyone in, so when jash asked to join, they let her.  She responded to us and we got her talking.  At some point we stopped telling her that she couldn't crash the friend's wedding in the park and told her that she should go.  But she should bring a good gift.  I convinced her that a member (WL) was a gift guru, and that we all go to her for gift ideas.  Jash gave WL the name of the bride so she could look up the registry and get ideas.  WL used this information to find the bride on facebook and warn her.  Bride googled "friend's wedding in a park" and realized the situation.  Yes, this is real, Jashley is a real person.
    I remember this. I signed up for the treehouse but never really posted and got bored with it. I read the pages and pages of thread where everyone talked to her. Either someone or a couple someones are really amazing, long-time, dedicated trolls or she's real. 
  • adk19 said:
    I quite like the idea of her being a master troll, but didn't someone find the real bride from the park wedding and contact them? That's what makes me think she isn't actually a troll at all.

I remember this. I signed up for the treehouse but never really posted and got bored with it. I read the pages and pages of thread where everyone talked to her. Either someone or a couple someones are really amazing, long-time, dedicated trolls or she's real. 
    My encounter with her was on facebook, so if it's a troll it keeps a dedicated facebook page with the same name and general personal details.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards