Not Engaged Yet
Options

Monday

I'm a little tired this Monday morning.. 

Friday night I was not feeling too hot, so we just hung out at home and relaxed. Saturday BF went into the Red Sox game with some guys from work. The cold that he had all last week came in full swing for me. I took some medicine, and met my mom to do some shopping, but I didn't last long. I went home and napped, then met my cousin for dinner. I was feeling okay not not great. I got home and watched The Longest Ride. It was pretty good. BF got home late and fell asleep on the couch.

Yesterday we ran errands. BF is getting ready to head to Myrtle Beach for a Bach party, so he needed clothes. I got some cute stuff too. I then went through all my clothes and put away my winter stuff. I was able to get rid of a ton of clothes, and put everything else away. My shorts from last year are so big, I was so pumped! I tried on the next size down and I'm not quite there yet, but very soon. 

For dinner last night we made a beer can chicken and it was soooo good. We also finished season two of GOT. We are slowly getting there.

This week I have a ton to do for work. I would like to say that I won't be around because I will be so busy.. but I will mostly likely come here for a distraction every little bit LOL. Let's be real.. I can't quit this place!
friends tv show funy

Re: Monday

• Options
    @PamBeesly524 Ugh I'm the same way in the car, that totally sucks. I was getting car sick this weekend from looking at my phone while sitting in the back with Callie. I had to stop because I was feeling so ill.
  • Options
    @PamBeesly524 That game sounds like a lot of fun! Sorry you feel like yesterday was wasted though.

@Southernpeach89 Callie is so cute in that car!! I would have passed on the dog park too if it was yucky lol.
    friends tv show funy
  • Options
    @southernpeach89 Ugh isn't that the worst feeling? Sorry you have it too. Callie looks adorable in that little car.. Did you find a pair of shoes for her? I LOVE baby shoes.

@jenna8984 I don't think you "have" to do anything! You should wear what you're comfortable wearing. You could totally wear jeans or leggings and a cute top and be fine - what, are people going to forget who the mom-to-be is if you don't dress up?! That's crazy. 

• Options
    @PamBeesly524 YES! We got her a pair of Stride Rites for early walkers. They are super cute, I'll have to take a picture of them when I get home. 
  • Options
    @jenna8984 oh hell no, nobody tells you what to wear to YOUR baby shower!!! You'll be the center of attention anyway it doesn't matter what you're wearing.
  • Options
    @untouchablets OMG Coraline looks freakin' adorable. I love dogs with haircuts. LOVE EM. And sorry that you aren't feeling well! What a bummer. That's so awesome that you'll get to spend so much time with your brother! AW your tattoo if you get it!
  • Options
    @PamBeesly524 Thanks! What's the point of a poodle if I don't give her funky haircuts? And I will! I have to figure out what I want to get, this is very short notice!

@beachyone15 thank you! The tail is only the part I did without any help!! I'm so happy you like it!!
  • Options
    @beachyone15 Obviously LOL! Gosh I need to tell our aquatics center that they need swim lessons at 7:00p.m. instead haha.
  • Options
    So H and I have been really excited to try Home Chef, and I went to sign up this past week and the ONLY delivery day option it's giving me is Friday. I'm so bummed, that's like the worst time to get fresh food delivered for us! I find it hard to believe that they only deliver to all of Boston on Fridays so I emailed their customer service.. I really hope it works out!
  • Options
    @jenna8984 - She did look amazing!
    @CocoBellaF - Everything is so adorable! I love that wreath!
    @TwoDimes - I don't know what it is, but being outside just puts me in a better mood. Glad you had nice weather to enjoy this weekend and surprise your H!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    @CocoBellaF - I love the nursery and the wreath!  That accent wall is fabulous!
  • Options
    @TwoDimes your weekend sounded so relaxing and fun! The picnic looks awesome... I love that you don't get all crazy and mad that your H didn't remember but still choose to remind each other and celebrate it - so sweet. Also your home looks so cozy and lovely!
  • Options
    @CocoBellaF Love the wreath! I was making a rag wreath this past week and I got so annoyed with it! What kind of base did you use?

@TwoDimes I seriously just AW'd out loud! That is such a sweet surprise! I love it!! Indy is like, "PICNIC!!!!!!"

• Options
    @jenna8984 Thand you! I'm thinking the numbers 1 for me and 2 for him (because I'm the oldest and he's second... We have five other siblings after that lol) or a goldfish, we've been talking about getting that for a while because a stupid inside joke from when we were kids lol

@cocobellaf thanks!
  • Options
    @southernpeach89 - I used one like this: http://www.amazon.com/Wire-Wreath-Frame-12-Green/dp/B004BPTGUU

Not sure on the size though, it was just one I had in the closet.
  • Options
    @CocoBellaF Yea I used a wire wreath too, I think I used one size up from that though which was probably why I got so frustrated with it. I think I'm going to fill it in more tonight. 
  • Options
    minskat30minskat30 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited May 2016
  • Options
    @Minskat30 - Get your shit together.

I only said that because you told me too.  I think your shit is PERFECTLY together and you are amazing!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards