Not Engaged Yet

Hump Day

Morning! 

Wednesday is off to a rough start at work so hopefully it can only get better from here. 

Last night.... I went home and ate foods and drank wine and went to bed. WOO! 

Tonight, H and I are going to dinner with my family because my cousin moves to Hawaii tomorrow! I'm going to miss her but I'll see her in Waikiki Beach in 11 weeks (but who's counting?)! 

That's all I got for today. 

Re: Hump Day

• @swazzle So jealous of your Hawaii trip. I think that will be our next big destination!

Not too much going on here. Trying to clean up my work that I have let get out of control for the last week. The school year is winding down and before long my half day Friday's will start and I will be in my down time! 

Last night we grilled. One of our shows is back, America's Got Talent, so we watched that too. Tonight I think I will hit the gym. We are having pulled chicken tonight, so I have to run home at lunch and throw it all in the crock pot. I'm so excited thinking about dinner already! 

Other than that.. not too much going on. Happy Wednesday!
    friends tv show funy
  • @swazzle woohoo that will be so awesome to visit her.

I was apparently not thinking this morning when I packed my lunch so I have no sauce for my salmon burger and no butter for my corn on the cob. Boo. We have birthing class tonight and for the love of God, I hope she installed the A/C. It's at the instructor's house and for the last 3 weeks we have all been sitting in her living room DYING of heat and dripping sweat. She mentioned last time that she would put it in this week, I really hope she did.

• @swazzle I think it goes without saying that we all want pics from your Hawaii trip! Kthx. 

@southernpeach89 lol my dept head brought her dog to work on our last day too. Sorry Callie loves ripping out pages of books but she'll eventually learn those pages might be important :)

@twodimes good luck at work today. Hope you at least have some good music or something to keep you on track 

I guess, to tell you the truth, I've never had much of a desire to grow facial hair. I think I've managed to play quarterback just fine without a mustache. - Peyton
  • @southernpeach89 Yes, Simon is judging this season. He was pretty tame last night, until they did a segment where he was a total dick. Seems not much has changed. How cool that your H gets to bring Maddux to work? Sounds awesome!

@PamBeesly524 I think you meant to tag me LOL. I hope you're able to get back into a routine. Sounds like you had fun with your guests though so that's good.

@TwoDimes That sounds horrible! I have had to do projects like that before, so I feel your pain. Hope you are able to push through quickly!

@jenna8984 Yikes! I hope she put in the AC for you too!
    friends tv show funy
  • @LizzyTish88 I totally did! I saw the photo of your pup in your icon and confused you with Labro. Sorry about that! I'll chalk it up to the early morning :)
  • @PamBeesly524 Yummm pretzels and beer sounds perfect!

@twodimes Ughhh passing you all the wine.

@jenna8984 omg I hope she puts on the A/C. Being hot and pregnant during the Summer is awful!

@beachyone15 I would love it so much if we could do that. Granted DH's student are all out for the Summer but still I think it's awesome.

@cu97tiger OMG Pork tenderloin sounds perfect!
  • @cu97tiger - I know you guys were really hoping to move back.  All the things crossed that you can find something in Arizona!!!

@jenna8984 - No AC at a birthing class...ummm, no.
  • @minskat30 LOL I guess so. I hope your appt goes well, fingers crossed for some progress!
  • @jenna8984 corn on the cob without butter? Idk if i could deal.

@TwoDimes ewww good luck with that!

@minskat30 I'm using the same 12 week plan I used for my last half, just starting in the middle. Luckily I'm still semi in running shape since that race was only a month ago. I'm so sorry about your day yesterday - 14 hours of work should be illegal. I'm so glad to hear that Friday will be your last day in the office! You deserve to have some down time before Ani comes. 

• labrolabro member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    @minskat30 I hope your appointment goes well today! I'm totally applauding your decision to make Friday your last day. You absolutely need it. The insanity is NOT worth it!

• @minskat30 I agree that you taking this time is what you need. How are you already 39 weeks?? I hope you get good news today at your appt! We want to "meet" Ani!!!
    friends tv show funy
  • @Swazzle  Hawaii! That's going to be awesome :) that's on our list of places to go

@LizzyTish88 yay for half day fridays! :D 

@TwoDimes dear gawd you need wine after today

@southernpeach89 Callie! Tsk! At least the mom was understanding :)

@beachyone15 breath and don't throat punch. lol

why does everyone sound like they're having delish dinners? lmao *envy*

Not much last night. Idk what I did, but yesterday about mid-way on my back a bunch of muscles were super stiff. I kept trying to stretch through the day but nothing worked, and even at home I tried. Luckily it's cooler out, so I took a bath to calm them and then Matt used A535. No pain this morning, but idk how people with constant back issues deal! Matt kept laughing because I would sit down like a pregnant lady and when sitting on the floor, he ended up having to help me lol

Tonight we have a bank appt, and I think it's to sign stuff for mortgage. Since I picked up bubble wrap recently, I'm going to pack some of the breakables since we don't need them.

Uhm .... that's about it. I'll probably AW some house photos soon, it'll be the realtor photos {except front because of the numbers}
  • @eilis1228 wow kudos to you for trekking through the rain to the gym! 

@AlPacina I haven't heard that but it sounds funny! I'll have to check it out.
  • Morning all!

Not much going on. Church tonight. I'm going to finish the baby blanket or bust. A coworker of mine is having surgery next week, so I'm going to pick up a get-well card for her. Otherwise I'm continuing to wait for my student evals and praying someone remembers I can review writing because I need something to do. Maybe I'll work on my class more.
  • labrolabro member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    @GoldenPenguin A NY road trip sounds heavenly! Plus think of the epic play date that will happen between Vi, Bruschi, and Cinders!!!!

• @GoldenPenguin they only deliver in Boston on FRIDAYS. Which is literally like the worst day of the week for us to get fresh food delivered. The customer service lady I spoke to said they are expanding quickly so I'm keeping my eye on it. I really want to try it soon!
  • @PamBeesly524 - UGH WTF HC?? I'm going to go ahead and guess that I will NOT be able to send it to my parents in Maine then. 

*******************************************************************************************

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• @Peaseblossom55  so exciting :)

@AlPacina It's crazy! Saving grace is that it was cool out so heat on me didn't feel terrible ;) I'm also the idiot who wore heels with back pain, so I'm 1000% sure it made it worse -.-'!
  • @minskat30 - I hope Ani stops being so stubborn!!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards