Wedding Woes
Options

Calling the whole thing off

2»

Re: Calling the whole thing off

• Options
    I'm glad you sought help and used your resources @OurWildKingdom and that FW is with you.  All the vibes.

*Please note, I tried to find a cool "vibes" .gif, but they all made me sick b/c of bright flashing colors, so there is no fun .gif.
  • Options
    So glad you went to get help. *hugs* 
  • Options
    :::Hugs:::  so glad you went to get help.  Please be in touch as you are able, even if we are a bunch of internet strangers, we do really care what happens to you.
  • Options
    Sending internet hugs your way!

• Options
    I have been where you are now.  The one thing you can count on in your life is change.  It will get better, and medication and therapy can help.  A lot of people care about you.  You are in my prayers.
    httpiimgurcomTCCjW0wjpg
  • Options
    6fsn6fsn member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    It had to be hard to ask for help, but it's so very, very good you did.  Be safe and know there are people that care about you.  Do you have support aside from FW?
  • Options
    Thank you for reaching out for additional help.  Just take baby steps to get yourself healthy.  Hugs to you.
  • Options
    Oh my god, I'm so glad you asked for help.  It's hard to do and I commend you for letting your FW and boss in and to help.  Please check back in with us as soon as you are able.  We may not know each other IRL but I enjoy you on here and I'm sure your IRL friends do too, even if it doesn't seem like it now.

*hugs*  We'll  miss you until you come back!
  • Options
    I have a very close friend who struggled with depression and suicidal thoughts.  Thankfully she did what you did which was go get help.  Please hang in there. 

• Options

I'm really glad that you got someone to help you get to the ER. I know that sometimes, the ER is not the perfect place for mental health related emergencies, but it is a safe place with referral programs in place.

I was heart broken reading your initial post, but I hope that you were doing so to reach out and I'm so glad that the community reached out to you. You are never alone or without help.  

Sending you all my thoughts.

• Options
    SP29SP29 member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    OWK, thank you for talking to FW and your boss and getting help.

We are here for you. You are valuable, and you matter.

{hugs}
  • Options
    Hi @OurWildKingdom, I just saw this this evening, but wanted to let you know I am thinking and praying for both you and your FI, and very proud of you for having the courage to go get help ASAP. I have also fought with depression and been in that desperate place before, and I know that just mustering the energy to fight against the weight of that darkness seems so overwhelming. But you can, you have already, and I know you can continue. You have shared and shown so much love and joy and positivity just on a silly wedding forum and made friends here virtually, that I know you must be deep in the hearts of those who actually know you -- your FI, your family, your friends. I know you may feel weak, but remember, you're strong. You may feel worthless and like a burden, but remember, you're beautiful, you're worthy, and you are an inspiration to your loved ones (and us!). Hang in there!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    I'm sorry I didn't see this early, OurWildKingdom. I sent you a PM. Please keep in touch.

• Options
    @OurWildKingdom I have been where you are. I am glad you are getting the help you need, and I am so incredibly proud of you for having the courage to seek help. You are strong, brave, and amazing. Sending a boatload of giant hugs for you!
  • Options
    @OurWildKingdom I know I don't know you well, but I always find your outlook refreshing and your posts insightful. I have been where you are, and it's a huge step to get help and admit what's going on. I'm glad you chose to post here. Yes, it's scary, but identifying what's going on is half the battle. You should be amazing proud of yourself. I'm proud of you.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards