Moms and Maids

Rehearsal Dinner

124»

Re: Rehearsal Dinner

• Seriously though, have you told your FI your plans to cut out his mother?  Does he have siblings?  Friends?  When was the last time he went out with just the guys?   What were his hobbies when you met him?  What are they now?
    His brothers cut their mom off a long time ago!
    Does your FI still talk to them or are you planning on severing that tie too?
    His brothers are awesome! We both talk to them on a regular basis. 
  • Holy shit.  If this isn't MUD, OP Is the most selfish, entitled person I've ever met.  I cannot express my disgust enough, if this is real.  

• edited June 2016
    levioosa said:
    Holy shit.  If this isn't MUD, OP Is the most selfish, entitled person I've ever met.  I cannot express my disgust enough, if this is real.  
    Opinions are like --------, everyone has them!!
  • levioosa said:
    Holy shit.  If this isn't MUD, OP Is the most selfish, entitled person I've ever met.  I cannot express my disgust enough, if this is real.  
    You're allowed to swear here.

I'm disappointed by how much this has devolved, but I have to wonder how old you are, knottie#'s, to be so reactive to a bunch of internet strangers accusing you of making up drama.
  • levioosa said:
    It's not.  OP is trolling.

"Love is the one thing we're capable of perceiving that transcends time and space."

• levioosa said:
    Maybe if everyone has the same opinion about your actions, that might mean you actually are selfish, immature, and entitled. But it doesn't look like introspection is your thing.  

• This one has a long way to go if she wants to challenge the girl who said her photographer bullied her on Wedding Woes a few months ago. She's still topping the 2016 trolling awards for me. Up your game, knottie#'s.

• At least try to be interesting and coherent.  This is just obvious and boring.

• levioosa said:
    It's not.  OP is trollinggood morning. What is trolling?
  • levioosa said:
    It's not.  OP is trolling.
    Good morning. What is trolling?
  • Hitting the Love It button wasn't enough. This troll doll is the best!!

• levioosa said:
    levioosa said:
    Maybe if everyone has the same opinion about your actions, that might mean you actually are selfish, immature, and entitled. But it doesn't look like introspection is your thing.  
    It is my thing. That's why I've been posting--to get help, to get other perspectives. I'm sorry you all don't like my answers. You don't have to. I'm sharing with you all my truth and experiences. You don't have to like them. 
  • OP - the fact you are so flippant about calling off the wedding is one of the big reasons people think you are a troll!  There have been people on these boards who have called off their wedding and it was a decision that they agonized with.  And here you are just "Not if I call the wedding off", like its no big deal.  If you don't think calling off a wedding is no big deal, then your relationship with your FI probably isn't all that important and you are just looking to get your big dream wedding and not even considering the marriage that comes after the big dream wedding.

I really feel sorry for your FI in all this. 

I can understand why you all would think that. I am under so much stress that sometimes I say things out of a reaction. 
  • OP - the fact you are so flippant about calling off the wedding is one of the big reasons people think you are a troll!  There have been people on these boards who have called off their wedding and it was a decision that they agonized with.  And here you are just "Not if I call the wedding off", like its no big deal.  If you don't think calling off a wedding is no big deal, then your relationship with your FI probably isn't all that important and you are just looking to get your big dream wedding and not even considering the marriage that comes after the big dream wedding.

I can understand why you all would think that. I am under so much stress that sometimes I say things out of a reaction. 
    And you wonder why you have a problem with your FMIL.

Seriously, we can help you work through specific examples and scenarios but we cannot make you take your marriage seriously or the relationships your union creates.

And you wonder why you have a problem with your FMIL.

Seriously, we can help you work through specific examples and scenarios but we cannot make you take your marriage seriously or the relationships your union creates.
    Yes, I understand 
  • drunkenwitchdrunkenwitch member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited June 2016
    I honestly can't decide what's actually going on, but my curiosity is peaked.

• I honestly can't decide what's actually going on, but my curiosity is peaked.
    What can't you decide?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards