Not Engaged Yet

Feels like Monday..

2»

Re: Feels like Monday..

• @PamBeesly524 - awww thank you!! Such a good friend, freezing your tush off for me! ;) 

*******************************************************************************************

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• @GoldenPenguin  ahhh okay! I don't think we have that kind of shot in Canada, or if we do it's part of something else. I know Tetanus is separate.
  • labrolabro member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    @GoldenPenguin YAYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wish it was YOU though getting the Subaru instead of your H. What is up with that anyway?

• @labro - I made some bad choices when I was younger, which is why I have the shitty car I have now (that we're trading in.) SO I get to be the adult and take one for the team and drive the Civic for a few more years, and then I'll get a new car. I'll get to drive the Outback too - I'll have to use it to go to my work events to lug all my stuff around, and when I'm driving to CT & stuff in the winter, I'll take it, it just won't be MY every day car. 

@MissKittyDanger - Tetanus is the WORST. Both H & I have been whining all weekend about how much our arm hurts. Totally worth it though!

*******************************************************************************************

• Who has been to Hawaii and has tips/recommendations/thoughts for me? 

We have a free place to stay with my cousin in Waikiki Beach but are thinking of spending a few nights alone on one of the other islands. We also haven't ruled out staying on Oahu and just venturing off on our own for a bit. We're there for a total of 8 nights, 9 days. 

• @swazzle - Although I've never been, I have heard that each of the islands is so different. I'd definitely try to visit more than one if you can!

• @TwoDimes - Thank you for all that info! It would cost $250 total for roundtrip flights to Kauai so price-wise, it's doable. I'm just worried about the length of time that we're there for. 

• @eilis1228 Glad you were able to give notice and get that out of the way.. I totally tear up in situations like that too, it's so embarrassing! Sounds like you guys had a nice, relaxing weekend.
  • @eilis1228 Congrats on the new job!!! That is so awesome! Glad giving your notice went smoothly too, one less thing to worry about!
    friends tv show funy
  • @eilis1228 - Congrats on the new job!  I actually like the Vice lipsticks a lot--they last and last and last, and I love the colors I've tried so far.  They're not quite as moisturizing as I would like, but I have REALLY dry skin/lips, so that's a pretty common complaint of mine.
  • @eilis1228  oh I missed it! Congrats on new job :smiley:
  • @futuremrshistorian fyi for dry lips, not sure if you've tried this but dry toothbrush - use it to 'buff' your lips, then put on lip balm. Do rest of makeup, then dab the balm off, and put lipstick on :) Works great!
  • Thanks, everyone! I'm very excited but also very sad to leave my current job. I love my team here, and I hate that the company is struggling. I'm so relieved my boss was so understanding about it. I feel like a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders. 

Also, I wanted to inform you all that my lunch today is a lunchable. I am 12 years old. :smile:

@speakeasy14 I'm so glad your beach day was enjoyable! I'm also SO EXCITED that you finally have a car! HOORAY! 

@speakeasy14 's post about chick flicks reminded me-- has anyone seen the preview for the next Bridget Jones movie? I am seriously not OK with the story line. And also, Renee Zellwegger (sp?) looks so weird now.

• @eilis1228 pretty sure I made a face when I saw the new Bridget Jones preview.  I think her drastic & frequent weight gain and loss, just made her age badly. 
  • labrolabro member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    @speakeasy14 @eilis1228 I am SO confused by the new Bridget Jones. Helen Fielding wrote a third book in the series semi recently called "Mad About the Boy" but this preview doesn't even seem to follow the book's premise at all...so I don't know what to think yet. I'll still see it because I am a sucker for the entire story line so there's that.

• @eilis1228 - Congrats on the job!!!
  • @labro @speakeasy14 I heard that too about the book! For the movies, I keep wondering why they continue to split her and Mark up. He's obviously endgame, and every movie is this epic story of how they're perfect for each other. Just leave them be. I've heard about what happens in the book, which is VERY different from the movie. Not sure why they chose to make the movie so different. But yes, I'll probably see it too. 

@minskat30 Thank you! :) 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards