Not Engaged Yet

Tired Tuesday

2»

Re: Tired Tuesday

• @500days - To make it even better, I had many mimosas that morning and many more after the negative test :smile:

@AlPacina - I took the train that arrived. It was so crowded and then it CRAWLED to my stop. It was a very difficult night lol 

• @500days I hear you lady. I'm glad the test was negative. I had a pregnancy freak out one time and it was not my finest hour
  • Where is everyone today/lately?

I'm just getting around to having lunch now. Work has been hell today. 

H and I are going to the movies tonight to see 'Lights Out' and I'm excited for popcorn and Cherry Coke Zero and hope the movie is as good as the reviews are saying it is. 

• @swazzle, enjoy the movie! H and I really need to start getting to movies - I think we had about four or five we wanted to see this summer, but we haven't gone to any yet.
  • @KeptInStitches - What movies were you hoping to go see? 

• @500days  I had a pregnancy scare a few weeks after we 'officially got engaged' and I was scared because we were trying to plan the wedding and it'd be due almost exactly when we were planning a wedding. I didn't go into hysterics - which was weird for me - but I was super calm that I was making Matt nervous.
    Of course the test was negative, but made us realize we weren't ready yet despite talks.
    I wouldn't think of you as selfish really, you're not ready and aware of that.
  • Afternoon folks!

It's been a busy morning and I have skimmed everyone's post!

@Swazzle  glad that wasn't real! I can't imagine how you felt

@southernpeach89  yay Callie!! Also for a baby, she has great eyebrows! Most kids I've seen her age don't seem to have eyebrows yet.

@PamBeesly524  love the dress! You guys look great :)

This weekend wasn't bad. Friday I went out with my mum after work to a few places. She loves Urban Barn and was dying to show it to me. We also checked out Homesense {essentially 'Homegoods'} and Bouclair Home. A bunch of stuff I loved but didn't buy. It's a 20min walk from our new place, so I'll def be going back.
    A thunderstorm followed us home. Not much else.

Saturday we got our mattress!! They said between 1-4 and they showed at 3:50 lol .... it's good though. Huge difference already!
    That night I went to a pool party with my mum and her coworkers. It was good but I started getting a headache.

Sunday was nothing due to headache. Briefly stopped by Matt's parents place because his step-dad's mother had a bday and we wanted to say hi.

I stayed home yesterday because it was awful. Still not great today but more functioning at least! No idea why the headache though :(
  • @swazzle, Star Trek Beyond, Ghostbusters, Finding Dory, and Secret Life of Pets.
  • @MissKittyDanger She gets her eyebrows from me...I have caterpillar eyebrows that are constantly doing their own thing haha.
  • @AlPacina hahahaha yes, 29 is coming up for me too, and I'm like, "Waaaaaaait a minute! I don't know that I'm ready for all this!"

@minskat30 I mean, I don't mind you posting about your boobs. :wink: 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • minskat30 said:
    @eilis1228 - Well in THAT case, let me tell you a story about good ol' lefty leaky. Produces JUST enough to make me change my shirt all the time but not enough to be actually useful in feeding my child.  Stupid boobs.  ;)
    I'm giggling too much at this :smiley: did you name it that?
  • @minskat30 My right side would leak all the time no matter how much Callie fed but my left side was like the side that always seemed to produce the least. Boobs are weird.
  • labrolabro member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    @minskat30 I don't care if you talk about boobs or poop or spit up I just want you heerreeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3

• minskat30 said:
    @eilis1228 - Well in THAT case, let me tell you a story about good ol' lefty leaky. Produces JUST enough to make me change my shirt all the time but not enough to be actually useful in feeding my child.  Stupid boobs.  ;)
    I'm giggling too much at this :smiley: did you name it that?
    I might have.
  • @minskat30 My right side would leak all the time no matter how much Callie fed but my left side was like the side that always seemed to produce the least. Boobs are weird.
    I just love it when I'm leaking and Ani is all "I know!! My HAND will feed me...get that aweful leaky boob away" then realizes she wants the boob after all the milk in there is on my shirt. Whatever kid.
  • minskat30 said:
    @minskat30 My right side would leak all the time no matter how much Callie fed but my left side was like the side that always seemed to produce the least. Boobs are weird.
    I just love it when I'm leaking and Ani is all "I know!! My HAND will feed me...get that aweful leaky boob away" then realizes she wants the boob after all the milk in there is on my shirt. Whatever kid.
    OMG lol that reminds me...sometimes right when I would be right about to feed Callie my boobs would all of sudden be like MILLKKKKKKKK and would start leaking and it would just go everywhere to include all over her. Ugh I used to hate it when that happened...it's like I couldn't get her to latch fast enough to get all of the wasted milk.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards