Im not sure if Im over reacting or not. Our wedding is 10/1/2017 so more than a year away. We have already booked a few thing one being the venue. Now we love the venue and at first their communication was awesome. But after we put in out deposit it all stopped. We researched the venue before we booked and didn't find anything negative about them. One of my co workers even gave them a great review.
So here is the problem. We booked back in April and was told we would be sent invites to come to a food tasting that's where we can pick out our menu. Now since we are super early I know the tasting wont be until late this year or even next year. So I emailed in June and asked if he had a date yet so we can make sure our schedule was clear. He didn't respond so I waited about 2 weeks and emailed again thats when he said they were super busy and he was getting everything together now and will let us know. Ok great I understood that.
Fast forward to now. I emailed on Spet 1st and pretty much asked the same thing. Our schedule is super crazy (We work all weekend) and we need at least 2 weeks to request a day off. I understand that they are busy but I have not gotten any response at this point. I sent a 2nd email on 7th and I called and left a voicemail on the 12th. Still no response. I know our wedding is more than a year away so I have to wait my turn but this is stating to make me worry. Am I over reacting?