Moms and Maids

MIL Wedding Dress Choice

13»

Re: MIL Wedding Dress Choice

• missfrodo said:
    Help--SITB

H and I don't do Starbucks much, but when we do he normally gets a black coffee and I get a hot tea.  One of the baristas got really excited when she took our order because she'd been so busy with specialty drinks all day, I think it was nice to just pour hot water in a cup.
    When you get stuck in the box, it's probably because you tried to backspace. Next time, hit ctrl+z and instead of backspacing, shift+arrow back and type over.
    I just toggle over to the HTML code (the </> icon) when I accidentally backspace, and start typing something after the end of the code (putting it literally "outside the box") then toggle back.
  • missfrodo said:
    Help--SITB

H and I don't do Starbucks much, but when we do he normally gets a black coffee and I get a hot tea.  One of the baristas got really excited when she took our order because she'd been so busy with specialty drinks all day, I think it was nice to just pour hot water in a cup.
    When you get stuck in the box, it's probably because you tried to backspace. Next time, hit ctrl+z and instead of backspacing, shift+arrow back and type over.
    I just toggle over to the HTML code (the </> icon) when I accidentally backspace, and start typing something after the end of the code (putting it literally "outside the box") then toggle back.
    More than one way to skin that cat, I see. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards