Wedding Woes

Randoms

There is a piece of pink glitter in my work keyboard. Just one piece. I have no clue how it got there.

Re: Randoms

• We just bought a mattress.
  • I remembered my lunch today.

"And when they use our atoms to make new lives, they won’t just be able to take one, they’ll have to take two, one of you and one of me..."
    --Philip Pullman

• My dog is obsessed with chasing laser pointers. 
  • My dog is obsessed with stealing drinking straws.
  • My cat steals Q Tips from the trash.
  • My cats fight through curtains. Also Angel doesn't go around the curtain when exiting, he leaves where ever he is.
  • cowgirl8238cowgirl8238 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    edited December 2016
    My dog is obsessed with chasing laser pointers. 

My cat is NOT obsessed with chasing laser pointers!

ETA:  In fact he just lays there looking at my hand going "seriously woman...I can tell that it is you."

ETA:  In fact he just lays there looking at my hand going "seriously woman...I can tell that it is you."

That is also my cat, who we originally bought the laser pointer for. The dog is not that smart and really believes he will catch it one day. 
  • My cat steals Q Tips from the trash.
    Our dog used to do that. It's weird.

Graham crackers make me even more nauseous.
  • I've discovered recently Angel drinks from the toilet .... which is very weird to see a hairy cat half in the toilet, half perched on the edge. I'm 90% sure he can open the lids too because I close it after use 
  • My big fluffy cat sheds by far the least of the three.  He is so vain.  He spends all day long licking himself.

They definitely all drink from the toilet and it drives FI nuts.

It's really cold outside and I don't want to go deliver baskets to clients so I'm stalling.   :'(:'(:'(
  • How many rings is too many to wear every day?
    Image result for someecard betting someone half your shit youll love them forever

If your my MIL, one on every finger, every day, is just right!

Sounds like my 15-year-old boy. He looks at his brothers (including the canine one) and his sister like, "How dumb can you be?"
    depends on person/fingers/rings
  • I inadvertently stepped on part of a dead pigeon today.  It was probably the most disgusting thing I've ever done.

"And when they use our atoms to make new lives, they won’t just be able to take one, they’ll have to take two, one of you and one of me..."
    --Philip Pullman

• I am a restaurant napkin hoarder.

so is my coworker. She realized she had giant stack in her desk the other day.

The tortie I mentioned earlier was like this.  If she saw the dot, she'd trace it backward to my hand, blink, and lick her toes.  Meanwhile, her less intelligent sidekick would be like

Image result for i got this gif

I inadvertently stepped on part of a dead pigeon today.  It was probably the most disgusting thing I've ever done.

I accidentally bit into the head of a shrimp once.  I couldn't eat another bite of my entire meal.  And I was in New Orleans, so it was a really good meal.  That was sad.

My random:  my brother is posting photos of his trip and I'm so jealous right now.  I've been watching The Crown on Netflix, and he was at Sandringham earlier.
  • My little boy dog licks our ankles when we get out of the shower!
  • My little boy dog licks our ankles when we get out of the shower!
    Our dog loves to lick the bottom of our feet when we get out of the shower. He also insists upon trying to lick H's beard when he gets out of the shower. It's bizarre.

I call your napkins and raise you Wendy's plastic utensils.  They're sturdy and individually wrapped.  They have a location right across the street from my office.  At work, my stash is the envy of all who see it. 

I am envious.

• @ShesSoCold  If I had a Toronto Maple Leafs jersey available I'd wear that ;)
  • Lol @MissKittyDanger M's shirt is hilarious!!!!

so is my coworker. She realized she had giant stack in her desk the other day.
    I am always grabbing 20 napkins in a restaurant when 2-3 will do.  When I worked in the office, my drawers were full of napkins since I grabbed a stack every time I went to the cafeteria.