Wedding Woes
Options

Thursday!!

2»

Re: Thursday!!

• Options
    edited December 2016

Thank you ladies for all the birthday wishes!!

SPG - So glad to hear that your dad is home. That is awesome news!

Edit: Atomic- that is crazy and scary! I'm glad it was contained to that one kidney but geez! The no symptom thing is very frightening!

• Options

Thank you ladies for all the birthday wishes!!

SPG - So glad to hear that your dad is home. That is awesome news!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LADY!!!!!  <3
  • Options
    @pegasuskat  I have a few Marilyn and Audrey pictures around our place and M doesn't care because he knows I like them lol Yeh same huge size ;)

@sparklepants41  I'm trying to see if I could have it set for pickup at the store. I like ikea so I'm not too upset about going back ;)
  • Options
    @pegasuskat  I have a few Marilyn and Audrey pictures around our place and M doesn't care because he knows I like them lol Yeh same huge size ;)

@sparklepants41  I'm trying to see if I could have it set for pickup at the store. I like ikea so I'm not too upset about going back ;)
    here's the link to where it is if you don't have it:

http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/50216371/

looks like you can arrange for store pickup through the website.
  • Options
    Both dogs in my house are *slightly* food aggressive--interesting moments.  Good think they can both be crated...bad thing is I only have 1 crate--so my old dog gets priority, guest dog has to go into the crate.  although currently she's stealing the cat's favorite blanket, so, making friends all over :pensive:

I am doing some nothing, per the Mr's orders.  He said I was to take it easy as much as possible today, and I think that sounds good.  I'm going to get the kiddo after work and go decorate at the cemetary,b ut that about it.  (I know that sounds slightly morbid, she doesn't *have* to go, but she wanted to go with)

Also, NO math homework has been done this week, because low priority.  She'll survive.

I may go wrap presents and eat cookies.

• Options
    GBCK said:
    Both dogs in my house are *slightly* food aggressive--interesting moments.  Good think they can both be crated...bad thing is I only have 1 crate--so my old dog gets priority, guest dog has to go into the crate.  although currently she's stealing the cat's favorite blanket, so, making friends all over :pensive:

I am doing some nothing, per the Mr's orders.  He said I was to take it easy as much as possible today, and I think that sounds good.  I'm going to get the kiddo after work and go decorate at the cemetary,b ut that about it.  (I know that sounds slightly morbid, she doesn't *have* to go, but she wanted to go with)

Also, NO math homework has been done this week, because low priority.  She'll survive.

I may go wrap presents and eat cookies.

I second this idea. I'm glad you are taking some time for yourself. 
  • Options
    @thefanciestbeckler, Happy Birthday! Hope you have a wonderful time celebrating!

• Options
    ILoveBeachMusic said:
    @thefanciestbeckler, Happy Birthday! Hope you have a wonderful time celebrating!

Thank you!! I hope your daughter has a great birthday too and that you guys enjoy your time with her this weekend!

• Options

Yay for good parent news, DSC & SPG!

Continued hugs and vibes for you and your family, GBCK. <3

Image result for someecard betting someone half your shit youll love them forever