Wedding Woes

Describe Your Relationship With Images!

In honour of vday, I have a challenge for you!

Use images to describe your relationship - whatever kind you want. GIFs, text, etc.

Give everyone an idea how you and your spouse are! {sarcastic, funny, sexual, etc}

And ..... go!

Re: Describe Your Relationship With Images!

• This will require a little explaining. DH always says that he lived in a world full of grey (both figuratively and literally), and then here I came as an explosion of neon and glitter and lit his world up. I'm getting all teary thinking about it. I love that man. I couldn't find a picture that fit that exactly, so this is the closest I got. This is also where the nickname "thefanciestbeckler" came from. :)

Oh my god this is the sweetest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • @thefanciestbeckler  that is too adorable! Please tell me that was in your vows :')
  • @MissKittyDanger it wasn't :( we did more of a traditional ceremony. But if we'd written our own vows, it would have been!

@sparklepants41 he is precious. He isn't typically very romantic, but when he says or does something romantic he makes sure it's over the top!

• @thefanciestbeckler  NEW CEREMONY! WRITE THE VOWS! BE THE FIREWORKS! lmao
  • @MissKittyDanger I demand a do-over!!! Lol!

• @charlotte989875 that is the sweetest thing ever!!!!!! I love it. "We're a team no one else gets to be on" is going to make me cry.

@MissKittyDanger I absolutely love that dress, I'm not gonna lie.

• @levioosa  lmfaooo!! Dare I ask which is which? ;)
  • @levioosa  lmfaooo!! Dare I ask which is which? ;)
    Oh.  I'm totally Claire, and SO is totally Phil.  Like, to a T.  haha.  For example, for the longest time he has wanted to get a kitten, a bunny, and a puppy all at the same time. I've shut him down....I don't know how many times. I'm just waiting to come home one day and have a bunny and puppy here.  

• Awww. This is sweet.
  • levioosa said:
    @levioosa  lmfaooo!! Dare I ask which is which? ;)
    Oh.  I'm totally Claire, and SO is totally Phil.  Like, to a T.  haha.  For example, for the longest time he has wanted to get a kitten, a bunny, and a puppy all at the same time. I've shut him down....I don't know how many times. I'm just waiting to come home one day and have a bunny and puppy here.  

At least it's not a duck, lol.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Love this idea!  And holy hell @thefanciestbeckler that is the sweetest story ever.
  • Dogs always have the read of people before the humans do. That's a lovely story!
  • @AtomicBlonde I am crying in my office right now. That is the sweetest thing ever!

• @sparklepants41, my H and I make up new lyrics to existing songs also, lol.

Whenever my H and I see an older couple walking and holding hands or with their arms around each other, we smile at each other and know that will be us someday.  We've been together over 15 years and are just as affectionate now as when we were first dating.  He still makes me smile and my heart lift when I first see him, even if it has been a bad day.

We both love animals and have a major soft spot for dogs and cats.  Just like a cat and dog can be friends and be snuggly together, my H and I both embrace how our similarities and differences mesh to make us the perfect companions for each other.

That puppy and kitty are so damn cute! We have a long haired dachshund just like that - no kitty though.
  • I would have to go with this one...

We both enjoy getting behind the wheel and driving to places we have never been before while singing songs with made-up lyrics or strange animal noises (don't judge!).  It's a lot of fun but not many other people "get it" so that is why this is just the two of us, together as a team doing what we do!

I wouldn't judge the animal noises. M and I have made up a whole thing about a dead body in the trunk of our old car because something was moving around.

About a month ago we had a conversation about 2 spiders in the garage. Thelma and Louise. One had a gun, but I reminded M that spiders have too many legs and not enough balance. Terrible aim.