Wedding Woes

Describe Your Relationship With Images!

2»

Re: Describe Your Relationship With Images!

• @sparklepants41, my H and I make up new lyrics to existing songs also, lol.

Whenever my H and I see an older couple walking and holding hands or with their arms around each other, we smile at each other and know that will be us someday.  We've been together over 15 years and are just as affectionate now as when we were first dating.  He still makes me smile and my heart lift when I first see him, even if it has been a bad day.

We both love animals and have a major soft spot for dogs and cats.  Just like a cat and dog can be friends and be snuggly together, my H and I both embrace how our similarities and differences mesh to make us the perfect companions for each other.

That puppy and kitty are so damn cute! We have a long haired dachshund just like that - no kitty though.
    you need a kitty
  • @sparklepants41, my H and I make up new lyrics to existing songs also, lol.

Whenever my H and I see an older couple walking and holding hands or with their arms around each other, we smile at each other and know that will be us someday.  We've been together over 15 years and are just as affectionate now as when we were first dating.  He still makes me smile and my heart lift when I first see him, even if it has been a bad day.

We both love animals and have a major soft spot for dogs and cats.  Just like a cat and dog can be friends and be snuggly together, my H and I both embrace how our similarities and differences mesh to make us the perfect companions for each other.

That puppy and kitty are so damn cute! We have a long haired dachshund just like that - no kitty though.
    you need a kitty
    We have two doxies - that's enough. I do have a grand kitty though.
  • I would have to go with this one...

We both enjoy getting behind the wheel and driving to places we have never been before while singing songs with made-up lyrics or strange animal noises (don't judge!).  It's a lot of fun but not many other people "get it" so that is why this is just the two of us, together as a team doing what we do!

I wouldn't judge the animal noises. M and I have made up a whole thing about a dead body in the trunk of our old car because something was moving around.

About a month ago we had a conversation about 2 spiders in the garage. Thelma and Louise. One had a gun, but I reminded M that spiders have too many legs and not enough balance. Terrible aim.
    When we moved into our house Christmas 2015, there was a chubby bird living in the underside of an eave of our garage. We couldn't bear to evict him in the middle of a New England winter, so we waited until spring to board up the hole. In the meantime, H and I named him (because duh.) He (the bird, not H) would leave droppings that looked like tiny white jelly beans underneath his eave apartment and we were constantly sweeping up after him. So we named him Birdie Bott (Harry Potter reference and because of the "every flavor beans").

Please send help. 
    FTFY ;)
    I would name the bird something random like Allan or Steve {from the voice over of the animal yelling "ALLAN! ALLAN! ALLAN! Oh ... that's not Allan. That's Steve .... STEVE! STEVE! STEVE!"
    :')

Side note, we still talk about Thelma and Louise. Now there's a large spider in our basement and we call it "Thelma's Revenge"
  • These stories are awesome!