Chit Chat
Options

First World Problems

2»

Re: First World Problems

• Options
    This morning was cold, so I turned on the seat heater and steering wheel heater in my car. Then my hands and ass got too hot. Wahhhhh!
    *********************************************************************************

• Options
    I might have to use the PTO that I've been saving up (for a trip to see my friends, our honeymoon, etc.) for jury duty starting next week.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I booked time off and it's not until April and May :( I want time off now even though I had a week off in January for sick leave :(
  • Options
    I might have to use the PTO that I've been saving up (for a trip to see my friends, our honeymoon, etc.) for jury duty starting next week.
    Your employer should give you time off for that so you don't need to use your PTO. Ask your boss or HR.
    Thank you.

Unfortunately if I don't use my PTO it will just be unpaid leave, which we can't afford.  :(
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    That sucks! 
  • Options
    The ad at the top keeps blowing up and I keep accidentally clicking it.  Ugh.

I ate too much at lunch and now my pants feel tight.

• Options
    FWP It's not end of the day yet :(
  • Options
    Ro041 said:
    The ad at the top keeps blowing up and I keep accidentally clicking it.  Ugh.

I ate too much at lunch and now my pants feel tight.
    That ad is driving me bonkers.
  • Options
    This morning was cold, so I turned on the seat heater and steering wheel heater in my car. Then my hands and ass got too hot. Wahhhhh!
    No such thing.  ;)

• Options
    Mine's legit:
    Our new TV is to wide for the dresser!  We have to cut and paint this shelf in order for it to sit on it and look 1/2 way decent. 

• Options
    We ran out of leftovers last night, which means I have to actually make my own dinner tonight. 
  • Options
    Zillow is annoying the crap out of me. I'm looking for a house that allows pets and has at least three bedrooms, at least two bathrooms, a washer and dryer, and a fenced yard. Zillow keeps showing me houses that are missing at least one of the criteria. 
  • Options
    The King Cake and paczki in the kitchen are calling my name, but I'm sharing them with two other people.