Chit Chat

Health update

2»

Re: Health update

• @CMGragain I’m so sorry for this latest update. Your outlook for the rest of your time is inspiring. I hope they’re wrong and you get more time and get to enjoy your cruise with your family in June. Eat all the chocolate! Every day! 
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  • I have enjoyed your posts over the years, you are never afraid to speak your mind! The peace you have from your faith in God is wonderful and your attitude shows that you know heaven is going to be glorious!! I'll be praying for your H and kids and their life adjustment. 
  • I'm thinking of you and your family.
  • Thinking of you too, @CMGragain.  I will say you are an inspiration and your outlook on all this is uplifting to say the least.  

• I'm sorry to hear this. You and your family will be in my prayers! We'll absolutely keep you company. 

• CMGragainCMGragain member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited February 2018
    Oh, by the way.  There are some perks to cancer.  I lost 50 pounds in the last year without trying.  People tell me how good I look. (eyeroll)  I am almost out of the plus size clothing range.
    When I married DH, I was 5'7" and 135 lbs.  Sigh!  Now gimme that chocolate!
    httpiimgurcomTCCjW0wjpg