Wedding Invitations & Paper

Paperless Invitations

We really want to do invitations and rsvp's online!  What are the best sites?  Paperless Post seems very reasonable and reliable.  Any others out there that I should take note of?

Re: Paperless Invitations

• I think Paperless Post is the "nicest" of the online options. Online RSVPs are a great option and can help you track your responses easily. You may want to consider a non-online RSVP option for guests who may not be computer savvy.

I would reconsider online invites though. Occasionally the emails from Paperless Post or Evite get trapped in my junk folder, and it seems like a random occurrence when it does because our friend group uses them for most get-togethers. 
  • I've never received an invitation via paperless post and I would probably think it was spam, if it even made it passed my spam folder.

I really think that paper invitations (you can still do RSVPs online!) are much better for a wedding. They don't have to be expensive. I bought a template on Etsy and it cost like $30 to print them at a local print shop.

Image result for someecard betting someone half your shit youll love them forever
  • I agree with PP.  Many times these types of invites are sent directly to people's spam or junk folders which will just cause you a headache.  So I say spend a couple bucks (you definitely don't have to spend a lot) and send paper invites with RSVPs done online.
  • We really want to do invitations and rsvp's online!  What are the best sites?  Paperless Post seems very reasonable and reliable.  Any others out there that I should take note of?
    I agree with others about reconsidering. I checked my email(s) for the first time in 3 months yesterday. I had about 300 emails in each so I was just whizzing through mass deleting a bunch of junk. I use my work email daily and don't give that out to anyone but co-workers and vendors. I can say that your invitation would either have been received too late or not at all. I encourage you to do paper invitations with an online RSVP option.
  • Echoing PPs.  I once got added to a group FB message about AirBNB accommodations for a friend's wedding. I hadn't received an invite so I let them all know and removed myself from the group chat.  The bride reached out and let me know I had been invited.  I had to go back weeks and weeks in my spam folder to find it.  It seems like more trouble than it's worth IMO. 
  • Unfortunately, even if paperless invitations don't get caught in spam filters, people tend to overlook them or not take them as seriously as paper invitations.

I'd just use paper invitations.