Wedding Woes
Options

What day is it?

2»

Re: What day is it?

• Options
    banana468 said:
    Try living in New England.   They're based in MA.   In Providence, RI there's the Dunkin Donuts center and the Hartford, CT Yard Goats (minor league baseball) play at Dunkin Donuts park.

My town is NOT big and we have two Dunkin drive throughs and an additional Dunkin with interior serving but no drive through window.  We use their chocolate donuts as a behavior tool for Chiquito on Sundays in church.   If he's good - donut heads his way.

We went on a vacation to Boston a couple years ago.  I think the tour guide said something about there are 2500 DDs in the greater Boston area (though my number might be off).

We stayed in the nearby suburb of Revere Beach.  There were two DDs, both within a short, less than 5-minute walk from our AirBnB, lol.  One of them was across the street from the beach.  We had a few mornings where we started our day with coffee and doughnuts or breakfast sandwiches...*cough* sometimes both *cough*...on the beach, watching the water.  It was great!

DDs didn't exist in NOLA until maybe 10-15ish years ago.  And there are only 3-4 in the greater metropolitan area, which has over 1 million people.  Furthermore, NONE of them are in NOLA proper.  They are all in the suburbs.

@ShesSoCold, you may consider this blasphemy, lol, but if you tell them to use non-fat milk and less syrup, that should drastically cut down the WW points. 

Yeah, I get it with skim and splenda. The pistachio syrup itself is what's pointy. :( I've even manually added it in the calculator and it's still 12 points for a large. 
    Image result for someecard betting someone half your shit youll love them forever
  • Options
    banana468 said:
    The bacon, egg and cheese wake up wrap is my new favorite breakfast sandwich from them.   I eat one as my lunch at noon nearly every Sunday and I swear it keeps me going until about 4 o clock. 
    I will have to try this one day.   It's only 210 cals, 14 carbs and 10 g's of protein. I hope it keeps me full that long too!

• Options
    Yeah, I get it with skim and splenda. The pistachio syrup itself is what's pointy. :( I've even manually added it in the calculator and it's still 12 points for a large. 
    While I realize I have a freakishly "less" taste for sugar than the average person,  I cannot stand any company's flavored iced coffee with the normal amount of syrup.  I find them almost gaggingly too sweet.  If three "pumps" is the norm for a large, I'll ask for just one!  I want the flavor, but with only a little sweet.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker