Wedding Etiquette Forum

Closed

Re: Closed

• I would invite her and let her decide to decline or not.  Like @flantastic said, it wont be like you're hanging out with her the whole night if she decides to show?

• My answer is the same. You need to invite her (with her SO if she has one). Asking this twice isn’t going to change our answers and it’s making you look petty. Come on. 

• You already posted this, yes? Invite her. 
  • ei34ei34 member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    You already asked this and I already answered you, but again, invite her.  You’d be shocked how little time you spend with each guest one on one at your reception.  Excluding her could easily lead to awkwardness at work.
  • How do I close this thread?  I've never had issues before. 

• MRDCleMRDCle member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    How do I close this thread?  I've never had issues before. 

You can't close a thread, and you've already been quoted so deleting the content is pointless.
  • How do I close this thread?  I've never had issues before. 

You can't close a thread.

I do hope you plan to invite that coworker.
  • You're so crafty, OP. "Here, I'mma  start a new thread hoping they don't know it's the same OP from the next thread down". And now you've "Never had issues" closing a thread? Funny because we've never been able to do that. 

Nice try, though. 
    Image result for someecard betting someone half your shit youll love them forever
  • Lol sweetie the reason I want to close it is because I had issues with trying to post the first one, refreshed, saw it didn't post, so I posted again.  You should learn to relax a little and practice kindness. 
  • MRDCleMRDCle member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    Lol sweetie the reason I want to close it is because I had issues with trying to post the first one, refreshed, saw it didn't post, so I posted again.  You should learn to relax a little and practice kindness. 
    Then why'd you "close" the first one too?
  • Lol sweetie the reason I want to close it is because I had issues with trying to post the first one, refreshed, saw it didn't post, so I posted again.  You should learn to relax a little and practice kindness. 
    httpsmedia1giphycommediackvfoNOgaNISAgiphygif

"Love is the one thing we're capable of perceiving that transcends time and space."

• Thank you!!  I will invite the coworker.  Thank you all. 
  • Thank you!  I will invite the coworker, I will not post twice, I won't edit, thank you all, I have my answers, much appreciated!!!