Wedding Woes

Fantasy Football

it looks like the league is active again - are we doing it again? If so maybe we can plan here as I’m guessing there are some that have been MIA so not sure if they will play or if there is a way to know who is playing again ?

Re: Fantasy Football

• I’d really like to do it again if there’s interest! The league auto-renewed with everyone, but we can make adjustments to it if more/fewer/different people want to join!
  • I'll play again. 
  • I'll play again! 
  • ei34ei34 member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    I'm in too!
  • I'm in.  I'll try to be more active this season, lol.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • MRDCleMRDCle member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    I wanna take this opportunity to apologize for just giving up last season. Twin pregnancy kicked. my. ass.
  • ei34ei34 member
    How have you been feeling @mrdcle??

• ei34ei34 member
    Yay for routine!  Wishing happy healthy months ahead for you and the boys.
  • MRDCle said:
    ei34 said:
    How have you been feeling @mrdcle??

Tired! Ha! But, overall pretty good. Boys came 7 weeks early so they spent some time in NICU which was overwhelming but I went back to work in late June and since then we've been getting into a nice little routine! Thank you for asking :) 
    Congrats!  I can only imagine how stressful that was they were born so early.  But so glad to hear you and the little guys are doing well!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Happy to hear you and your little peanuts are doing well, @MRDCle!!!
  • MRDCleMRDCle member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    Thanks everyone! Now that I'm back at work I might actually participate again, haha. 

• So glad to hear you’re doing well @mrdcle
  • I'm down for playing again! 
  • I think @kimmiinthemitten is still the commissioner but I can see if we can change it or message her to see if she still wants to play!
  • I'm down for playing again! 
    Are you as excited for this season as I am?? (Also I will play again this year! I didn't mention that earlier, ha.) 

• MRDCle said:
    I'm down for playing again! 
    Are you as excited for this season as I am?? (Also I will play again this year! I didn't mention that earlier, ha.) 

I can’t believe it! It’s still a dream! 

I am legitimately more excited for this season than I have been in FOREVER. 

Baker and his flavor saver are going to bring it this year!! 
  • OK looks like regular season starts Sept 5th so we would need the draft done before then. I'm not very good at matching up screen names and FF names - does anyone know how many people who played last year have not checked in on here? 
  • kvruns said:
    OK looks like regular season starts Sept 5th so we would need the draft done before then. I'm not very good at matching up screen names and FF names - does anyone know how many people who played last year have not checked in on here? 
    I think @kimmiinthemitten (who is the commish I think), @ShesSoCold (I think was Muffed Punt?), @lyndausvi (I think was Chef’s team), and @atomicblone (Dr. Strangelove who also doesn’t seem to be active anymore). 

I think this is the list:
    Im the Pawnee Goddesses.
    @ei34 is Gangreen Eileen, 
    @short+sassy is short and sassy
    @sparklepants41, @mrsconn23 , and @MRDCle are all the same. 

@NBSquared2017 you were Dirty Punts? 

Did I miss any?

• kvruns said:
    OK looks like regular season starts Sept 5th so we would need the draft done before then. I'm not very good at matching up screen names and FF names - does anyone know how many people who played last year have not checked in on here? 
    I think @kimmiinthemitten (who is the commish I think), @ShesSoCold (I think was Muffed Punt?), @lyndausvi (I think was Chef’s team), and @atomicblone (Dr. Strangelove who also doesn’t seem to be active anymore). 

I think this is the list:
    Im the Pawnee Goddesses.
    @ei34 is Gangreen Eileen, 
    @short+sassy is short and sassy
    @sparklepants41, @mrsconn23 , and @MRDCle are all the same. 

@NBSquared2017 you were Dirty Punts? 

Did I miss any?

Correct! 
  • Thanks! I always mixed up muffed punt and dirty punts team names. 

So we have 8 now. We can leave as is or open up to 2 or 4 others. I imagine the others aren’t going to be joining bc I feel like they would have come back to TK after getting the FF email to check in 

can we play without Kimmi since she was commish? 
  • ei34ei34 member
    KVrunsthisteam is my fave team name  :)
  • aww shucks
  • kvruns said:
    Thanks! I always mixed up muffed punt and dirty punts team names. 

So we have 8 now. We can leave as is or open up to 2 or 4 others. I imagine the others aren’t going to be joining bc I feel like they would have come back to TK after getting the FF email to check in 

I sent her a message through the app asking if she was in or if she could reassign the commish role. I looked through the app and it doesn’t look like we can edit the settings without her. 

If we dont hear back in the next day or so the other thing we can do is just create a new league with the people who want to play?
  • kvruns said:
    Thanks! I always mixed up muffed punt and dirty punts team names. 

I sent her a message through the app asking if she was in or if she could reassign the commish role. I looked through the app and it doesn’t look like we can edit the settings without her. 

If we dont hear back in the next day or so the other thing we can do is just create a new league with the people who want to play?
    That sounds like a plan to me! 
  • Sounds good to me too 
  • Don’t draft Andrew Luck 😭😂😭😂
  • kvruns said:
    Don’t draft Andrew Luck 😭😂😭😂
    I’m depressed someone younger than me is retired lol
  • Okay so no response from @kimmiinthemitten so I’ll just go and create a new league. 

Can anyone who who wants to play message me their email they used for the league? I’ll copy over all the settings we used last time. I’ll see if I can get emails from the current league in the meantime!
  • Sent mine