Wedding Woes
Options

Fantasy Football

Re: Fantasy Football

• Options
    Guys my team is so hilariously bad this year. I had a WR get me 42 points and my opponent (S+S I think?) had 2 active slots on a Bye week for 0 points and I'm STILL going to lose unless Aaron Rodgers has an amazing game. 
  • Options
    kvruns said:
    Guys my team is so hilariously bad this year. I had a WR get me 42 points and my opponent (S+S I think?) had 2 active slots on a Bye week for 0 points and I'm STILL going to lose unless Aaron Rodgers has an amazing game. 
    I’m going to lose to @sparklepants41 who also started someone who was out, but I’m still going to lose by more than 20 points. 
  • Options
    kvruns said:
    I’m going to lose to @sparklepants41 who also started someone who was out, but I’m still going to lose by more than 20 points. 
    isn't that so demoralizing! 
  • Options
    kvruns said: he
    kvruns said:
    isn't that so demoralizing! 
    Ugh, absolutely!!
  • Options
    kvruns said:
    Sorry about that! I was totally smacking my head on Sunday when I realized a) he was starting and b) it was too late to change it! 

My overall score was a B, which I feel was too generous given that stupid mistake. 
  • Options
    I love reading my recaps:

Hey KVruns This Team, want to see stats that favor your team? Well, try winning for a change, and see what the numbers have to say next week
  • Options
    kvruns said:
    I love reading my recaps:

Hey KVruns This Team, want to see stats that favor your team? Well, try winning for a change, and see what the numbers have to say next week
    Mine said “this matchup was over before it really started”. 
  • Options
    Ugh I've had seasons like that @kvruns...not fun.
    Seriously the recaps have to relax a bit though. I got a B- and was scolded for having 60+ points on my bench.  Like lay off I followed the projections, I'm sorry for not using my crystal ball  :D
  • Options
    The @kvruns vs @sparklepants41 game is shaping up to be a pretty good one!
  • Options
    Jeez this thread was all the way on the second page!  
    Just wanted to congratulate @sparklepants41 on all your points last week (even if it was at my cost  :D )
  • Options
    Wow I didn’t even notice that - I can’t believe how many big scores have happened this year 
  • Options
    I fear for the week when the Pats have a bye. Brady and the Pats defense are pretty much my sole source of points thus far.
  • Options
    How did I win?!?!  You know your team is bad when your kicker and defense score most of your points.
  • Options
    Congrats Dirty Punts!! The better team won this week for sure!! I got a C for the week
  • Options
    I just made the best...or worst, lol...possible move for myself for this season!

I added a recurring reminder to my work calendar on Tuesdays to go and LOOK at my FF team, lol.  To at least take out/replace "bye" week and injured players.  Oh yeah.  You all are in for it now, lmao.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    this is the second week in a row I was lead by my DEF and K 
  • Options
    I am so terrible this year. I was so confident this week...My defense was great..but is it possible that the opposing defense can score 20+ points as well...

I'm terrible lol 
  • Options
    Great job, Mack Attack! That was a close match!!
  • Options
    Great job, Mack Attack! That was a close match!!
    I know!! 
  • Options
    Well @sparklepants41 came from behind to take the place in the championship. It was a close one! 
  • Options
    Same for me!  It literally came down to both our defenses and they both got negative points!  LOL 
  • Options
    mrsconn23 said:
    Same for me!  It literally came down to both our defenses and they both got negative points!  LOL 
    Yours must be the closest game we’ve seen all season! 
  • Options
    Those were some good matchups. Wtf on negative defense - I had that too
  • Options
    mrsconn23 said:
    You also had that magical GD Brees (no offense S+S lol).  @charlotte989875 do you think we'll tie again in our 3rd place consolation game?
  • Options
    ei34 said:
    mrsconn23 said:
    You also had that magical GD Brees (no offense S+S lol).  @charlotte989875 do you think we'll tie again in our 3rd place consolation game?
    That would be the best 3rd place game ever!
  • Options
    ei34 said:
    mrsconn23 said:
     I was still going to lose according to projections halfway through last night's game.  It was insanity.  

Also, the Colts have a lot of off season thinking to do.  I was very scared we weren't going to put shit on the scoreboard last night. 
  • Options
    I'm officially last in the league. Do I get a consolation prize for continuing to show up every week knowing I'm going to get blown out :D ?? 
  • Options
    Well @sparklepants41 came from behind to take the place in the championship. It was a close one! 
    I honestly wasn't expecting to win - I thought your team was WAY more well positioned to win!
  • Options
    I honestly wasn't expecting to win - I thought your team was WAY more well positioned to win!
    Ha. Me too!!