Wedding Woes

Coronavirus Concerns

My daughter has planned her wedding to be in Puerto Vallarta on 5/15. Now with the safety concerns we don’t know if we should cancel, plan a wedding in our hometown, postpone all together or..... The wedding is 30 people. Such a stressful time for everyone right now. Obviously we want our guests to be safe but my baby girl wants to marry her man. Advice? Thoughts? 

Re: Coronavirus Concerns

• I would either post pone or change the plans to just immediate family. Traveling internationally at that time will still be unwise. She will still be married if it is a small wedding at home. Of course this would depend on who the officiant is and if they would be able to perform the ceremony. Best of luck to your daughter. 
  • I’d call your vendors and see what options you have. Mexico may be putting in restrictions on US travelers so that may impact the wedding. Best of luck, this is a tough time! 
  • Canada and US just stopped the boarders for travelers - only trade.

Talk to vendors. It's hard to say what will happen by May

That’s a big deal here; we have so much cross-border traffic and people working/living on either side it’s going to have a big economic impact. 

That’s a big deal here; we have so much cross-border traffic and people working/living on either side it’s going to have a big economic impact. 
    Yeh they had to take a whole lot of stuff into thought and apparently Trudeau and Trump agreed it had to be done.
    My guess is those people who cross-boarder work will be WFH :\  
  • It seems like every time we come up with a plan something else is announced lol. The stories brides will one day tell their children.