Is anyone else trying to decide what to do about a wedding date in June? My wedding is scheduled for June 27. A big thing to consider is that my fiance's family is from Brazil and would be traveling to the US for the wedding. Everyone else would also be travelling from out-of-state. I have a feeling that even if things are safer by then, people might have a hard time getting flights or it could be risky for older family to travel.
We have been thinking that we'll wait and see, but it seems difficult to wait without planning OR to plan and then postpone. As of now, we have booked our venue and sent save the dates. We are wanting to have a very relaxed ceremony and reception, but even with that, there are some things like rentals and catering that would need to be handled fairly soon.
Has anyone else made any decisions about their June/summer weddings?