Wedding Woes
Options

Tuesday

2»

Re: Tuesday

• Options
    MKD, hugs!!  DH does not smoke but he has anxiety and panic attacks.  He will wake me up if he has one in his sleep and we try to talk through them to calm down.  Sunday he started using a weighted blanket (we already had a his and hers set of blankets because I get colder and steal when unconscious).

Dad had a small stroke and should get out tomorrow.  He had already had it when he got to the hospital and has a tremor in his arm.  It has sucked that even my mom couldn't see him and I'm glad he's on the way out and is discharged to his house.  

Thanks for the well wishes!  I have been worried.  He's acting a lot like my grandma who had one around the same age.
  • Options
    kvrunskvruns member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    Glad your dad is doing better @banana468 I hope he gets out today 
  • Options
    ei34ei34 member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    Hugs MKD and Banana
  • Options
    So M has never had anxiety or panic attacks before, and the weed was more for recreational use {he does have ADHD and for awhile he said it would calm his brain down since he has a hard time sleeping}

We think it's stress related, and/or shitty sleep related. Therapy/counseling could be an option, depending on what the dr is. He seems pretty open to trying things out - even meditation and yoga, which he never seemed into before.

Will keep you guys posted, he has a phone call with dr today.
  • Options
    I’m sorry about your dad @banana468. Hugs.