Wedding Woes
Options

Thinking it is THURSDAY

2»

Re: Thinking it is THURSDAY

• Options
    Well, really for me it could be either/or.  :)

This one is the  sensory tank like @mrsconn23 is talking about.  It's so relaxing for me, I usually fall asleep. You're so buoyant  and it's shallow, so no danger.  You're so buoyant it's actually hard getting in, I have to force my feet and butt down.  I can't close the door all the way so I just roll my towel up and leave a few inches of soft light coming in.  It's terribly self-indulgent at the price though, so I only treat myself every few months.

The other float is me in a kayak, in a swim suit, with a big floppy hat, and alcohol.  :)  Usually my first one is the end of April, but I didn't go at all last year b/c of damn covid, so I'm really missing my water fix. 
  • Options
    VarunaTT said:
    Well, really for me it could be either/or.  :)

This one is the  sensory tank like @mrsconn23 is talking about.  It's so relaxing for me, I usually fall asleep. You're so buoyant  and it's shallow, so no danger.  You're so buoyant it's actually hard getting in, I have to force my feet and butt down.  I can't close the door all the way so I just roll my towel up and leave a few inches of soft light coming in.  It's terribly self-indulgent at the price though, so I only treat myself every few months.

The other float is me in a kayak, in a swim suit, with a big floppy hat, and alcohol.  :)  Usually my first one is the end of April, but I didn't go at all last year b/c of damn covid, so I'm really missing my water fix. 
    I’m a water baby too so here for floating in all forms!
  • Options
    I would pick one like this because of the stretch = easier boob access. Lol

Azazie Blake
  • Options
    Jstump2 said:
    I would pick one like this because of the stretch = easier boob access. Lol

Azazie Blake
    Ha!  I'm on the waiting list for my size to try that one on!  Definitely interested in the stretch material. 
  • Options
    Jstump2 said:
    Just got back some of the photos my friend took in the fall. I am so in love with them! Trying to pic some for my living room. This one might be my favorite!

This is so cute!!
  • Options
    Thank you! I didn't know how cute they were being up there since they were on our shoulders and we couldn't see! Haha
  • Options
    @Jstump2, that is such a sweet and beautiful picture!  Your daughters are so cute and you all look great.  The greenery and flowers in the background also evoke thoughts of warmer, sunnier weather.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    @Jstump2 that picture is adorable!!  
  • Options
    You couldn’t have gotten it any better @Jstump2

• Options
    such a cute picture @Jstump2