Wedding Woes
Options

Make it stop MONDAY

2»

Re: Make it stop MONDAY

• Options
    ok, My BIL gets his vaccine soon and I wonder what my family will get or even what options they have! AZ wasn’t approved here, so we only have Moderna, Pfzier and J&J for now. 

Is it hard to get vaccinated?  I think Winnipeg is having difficulties.  It was hard here, in IL up to a week ago but now when I log into pharmacy sites, appointments are pretty much open.  Biden put the deadline of April 19th for anyone who wanted it to have access to it. 
    Curiosity question/statement.  I think that's more a "goal".  The vaccines have been state-run.  I'm guessing he doesn't have the authority to make that any kind of rule/law.  Though I could be wrong.

With that said, if that's what he says, I'd think most/all states would comply.  Many already have before he said that.

The bigger question is, how much of the country have enough vaccines for everyone who wants one to easily get one.  I have the impression it's pretty open in a lot of areas (it is in mine).  But, like anything else, I assume there are places out there where availability is still tough.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I think a lot of states are opening up to everyone now and that availability is getting better as more is being made. Unfortunately, we are also getting to the people who refuse to get vaccinate ( insert eye roll emojii). I learned last week that two people I know ,one of whom is a dentist, won't get vaccinated. He and his wife are Trump supporters. If I were their patient, and knew they refused to get vaccinated, I'd change dentists. I just don't understand these people! Even family members that I have who are big Trumpers are getting vaccinated.  
  • Options
    MIL and FIL are both Trump supporters and they have been vaccinated for over a month!  

• Options
    All of our immediate family members (dads, siblings, siblings in law) are or plan to get vaxxed. DefConn is asking when he can get his. 

I know all of DH's extended family on his dad's side are getting vaxxed and most of them are Trump supporters.  MIL's side?  Mixed bag. DH's uncle, who got Covid, has straight up said he's not getting it.  He 'joked' about tracking devices or whatever.  But it felt a little truthful.