Wedding Woes
Options

Make it a terrific TUESDAY

2»

Re: Make it a terrific TUESDAY

• Options
    @VarunaTT - please stay safe.  I'm sorry you are having to deal with this.
  • Options
    @mrsconn23 - Thanks.  DH and I watched the verdict live and were so relieved!  Minneapolis is about 1.5 hours away from us but we have many friends and family who live there.  Now it's on to the trial of the other three involved with the George Floyd death and the former officer who shot Daunte Wright.  

• Options
    I'm so relieved about the verdict.  I saw updates from one of our offices that the doors were going to be locked and multiple trucks just weren't driving in MPLS due to yesterday.  I hope this is a step forward. 
  • Options
    @VarunaTT I just thought of something else. Does your phone company keep records of incoming text messages? At least to see who initiated contact? I don’t know if they do that any more but they used to. 

• Options
    levioosa said:
    @VarunaTT I just thought of something else. Does your phone company keep records of incoming text messages? At least to see who initiated contact? I don’t know if they do that any more but they used to. 
    I have checked with them already.  Unfortunately I used a 3rd party cell phone company that buys space off of other towers.  It makes my cell phone bill cheap, but they don't keep records like that.

Hopefully I have my phone back by tomorrow or Friday.  I'm just hoping it's all still there.  We could subpoena the other person's information if it comes down to it.  I know there's nothing in the text messages that is incriminating to me, and I know from attempt #2 that authorities don't believe there's anything in there that incriminates me, but I believe the messages could be used to catch the other person in their lies.

I pulled a professional connection for this.  It's a forensic IT person, who is part of an investigation firm I've used professionally, so I'm hoping they cut me a deal on their usual cost.  But even if they don't, it's worth it because I'll have exhausted every avenue I can possibly try.

Thank you for thinking of it.  <3