Wedding Woes

Tuesday

2»

Re: Tuesday

• ei34 said:
    @kvruns it's mostly bc he's taking the maximum amount of time in returning docs/signing things.  If he needs to have a doc in by 60 days, he returns it on the 59th day.
    @banana468 / @short+sassy yes, my jewelry is already out of the house, my important paperwork is out of the house... items of zero monetary value but high in sentimental value are out of the house since I returned home from work one day to some cherished photographs ripped up and my hand-written recipe book destroyed.  I will take my macbook, tablet and work laptop when we leave for Disney, and just keep them at my parents' house while we're away.  Definitely a great suggestion, thank you!
    You're welcome!  I am trying not to be someone on huge high alert for you but based on your previous comments he seems to want to do things that will absolutely hurt you emotionally or possibly financially if he sees that his infractions are not provable, cannot be punished or the damage inflicted is emotional vs. with an actual financial value. 

Or I'd also do things like check my washing machine and dryer before coming home from vacation in case there's gum, dye, crayon or residue bleach just waiting to destroy a souvenir t-shirt. 
  • @Casadena OMG THAT'S CRAZY AMAZING!!!
  • ei34ei34 member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    @banana468 appreciated, thank you! He's newest move-out date is actually 4/15, but I know he'll be there all week
  • @Casadena I'm so happy to hear that news!!!!
  • @Casadena
    Amazing news!!  <3