Confessions

2»

Re: Confessions

• anne513anne513 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Jamie: My diet def. compares....haha!
  • edited December 2011
    * I was going to write a confession, didn't, and then read someone's and felt better about my original. I'm annoyed with my FILs. I haven't seen them forever but I can't seem to get over my annoyance from the last time.

* I can't wait to move across the country. The more I think about it, the more I CANT WAIT. I wish it was tomorrow.

* I've been a teacher for 6 years and I still don't know what I want to do when I grow up.

* I can't seem to get back into wedding planning. I'd be fine if we could to Vegas. FI wants the wedding wedding.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011

-While I love my family, they are starting to get really annoying.  I need a real job and my own place to live.

-I miss my FI.  Even when I get to see him, I only see him for a few hours.  Then he goes back to the lab.  Stupid 80+ hour weeks.

And dittos to Anne--I have no idea what to do with my life

My Bio
    Derp Engagement Photo
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    -- I sometimes feel like I'm marrying my father (as they say) and it hurts my feelings.  My mom always did everything by herself (shopping, parties, weddings, funerals) because my dad hates crowds and whines when he has to go somewhere.  It makes me sad that FI doesn't shop with me (but for now that's his only 100% refusal).

-- My "sexy" drive went from super high to super nothing over the past few months.  I don't know whether I really am not feeling it or if I use it as a weapon against FI.

-- I have ZERO energy to do anything when I get home.   I don't want to clean.  I hope starting Zumba next week will get my energy level up and shed some pounds.

-- I know I need to go to the doctor/dentist, but I do everything in my power to postpone it.  I will only go if I'm deathly sick and need antibiotics.  (Although I gladly go to the gyno because she has to refill my pill!)

BabyFruit Ticker
  • anne513anne513 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Megan: I totally feel you on the doctor/dentist thing. I finally made a dental appt after 4 years! I really need to go to the gyno and I really want to see a derm but never get around to it. uhhgg!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards