Pennsylvania-Central
Options

looking for cp glassware!

I am looking for clear glass vases for centerpieces....I've checked the local rental places and can find square ones, but I also need some round "fishbowl" types ( 6 of each style).  I think the 6" ones at ACE are too small.

Before I go on the road, just wanted to get some suggestions of places to check out to purchase these?  Or maybe someone that would have some leftover from their wedding?  I need 6.

My places to go are: Flower & Craft Warehouse, Reading China & Glass, and maybe AC Moore/ Micheals (use their coupons for the next 6 months!)  Maybe somewhere else that I don't know about?

Thanks-

Re: looking for cp glassware!

• Options
    edited October 2012
    Did you try Hobby Lobby?  There is one in Hanover, Chambersburg, and Lebanon area.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    You might want to try TJ Maxx or Marshalls?  Sometimes they have random glass vases there that are really nice.
  • Options
    Thanks for the suggestions!  Would have never thought of TJ Maxx or Marshals!  And I just LOVE an excuse to go to the Lebanon Hobby Lobby!  :)
  • Options
    I don't know if they rent these but check Maggpie Vintage Rentals. They have all sorts of odds and ends. If not flower and craft warehouse would be my vote and what we used.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards