Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

AW Thursday

13»

Re: AW Thursday

• Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_aw-thursday-67?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:37b2ffd1-dae0-4410-838f-29e4b2ec9985Post:96ca1511-a68e-4552-8bf1-ab1ac4e19750">Re: AW Thursday</a>:
    [QUOTE]Thanks Deepthi! When do you leave for India?
    Posted by BanannaP[/QUOTE]

Leave on the 28th!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats on the checks Angela!  Amanda was awesome!

Congrats to everyone on all of your AW's!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Tiffany- you're the reason I booked her! I saw you used her on the vendor post. I can't have a trial until she gets back from maternity leave in the Spring, but I figured she's pretty good if you liked her. Laughing
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    BanannaPBanannaP member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Angela - I also used her and loved her. Did she already have her baby? She was pretty big pregnant at my wedding two months ago.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    WOW ladies, great AWs today!!  Great gifts, great future hubby, got some vendors booked, cute STDs... geeze I could go on and on!! :~)

My AW is that I'm off work until the 4th!!  YAY me!  I couldn't be more ready for a break and to knock out a bunch of WR stuff!! 

Merry Christmas to all of you!! 
  • Options
    bigbabyfacebigbabyface member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_aw-thursday-67?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:37b2ffd1-dae0-4410-838f-29e4b2ec9985Post:53be4399-08c5-49c6-b687-8617cf085474">Re: AW Thursday</a>:
    [QUOTE]WOW ladies, great AWs today!!  Great gifts, great future hubby, got some vendors booked, cute STDs... geeze I could go on and on!! :~) My AW is that I'm off work until the 4th!!  YAY me!  I couldn't be more ready for a break and to knock out a bunch of WR stuff!!  Merry Christmas to all of you!! 
    Posted by mandaroo7[/QUOTE]

i bet! you guys are getting so close! :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Angela - Yes!  My cousin (who was a bridesmaid in my wedding and is now getting married herself) is wanting to book with her too. Definitely a great choice. :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_aw-thursday-67?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:102Discussion:37b2ffd1-dae0-4410-838f-29e4b2ec9985Post:a1bbb865-ad52-429c-b6d5-41e110787d32">Re: AW Thursday</a>:
    [QUOTE]I have a few AWs! The Jessica McClintock clutches for my BMs came in today! They are so pretty! And the shoes I ordered from shoes.com came in too! They are b-e-a-utiful! We also stopped by the San Marcos outlet mall while visiting my grandparents yesterday & FI let me buy a clearance Coach purse! I was so excited! I'll have to post pictures in a few minutes. Also, in the last few weeks I have booked some wedding vendors. I booked <strong>Premiere Photo Booth</strong>s, Forte Strings Quartet, and Amanda with AH Makeup Artistry! That was basically the last vendors I needed, now all I have to worry about is buying/making things like the guest book, etc. YAY!
    Posted by TexanTreasure08[/QUOTE]

<div>Yay!  </div>
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks everyone!!

Here's my loot! My purse was originally $350 & I got it for $90!
    (clutch is for BMs)

& close up of my wedding shoes!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Angela, I love the shoes!

Anniversary

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank you! I've been searching for purple shoes for forever. I love them!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Where did you end up finding them?

Anniversary

• Options
    edited December 2011
    shoes.com! I had also ordered a different pair on zappos but I don't like them as much so I'm returning them.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_aw-thursday-67?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:37b2ffd1-dae0-4410-838f-29e4b2ec9985Post:1c4a3a08-e5a1-409a-b0a0-6b4609752508">Re: AW Thursday</a>:
    [QUOTE]Thanks everyone!! Here's my loot! My purse was originally $350 & I got it for $90! (clutch is for BMs) & close up of my wedding shoes!
    Posted by TexanTreasure08[/QUOTE]

You're shoes are so so cute!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards