Connecticut

question?

Not totally related, but it is frustrating me. I'm trying to put the ticker at the bottom of my profile. It's saved in my profile, but it isn't showing. Anyone know how to do it? Thanks!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: question?

• cdbishopcdbishop member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The only thing I can think of is that you missed some of the code that was created when you made the ticker.  Did you do it using the knot?  Once you make the ticker and click 'generate code' a box will show up with the HTML code.  If you want to save that ticker in general, copy the HTML code box and paste it in the 'Copy of the code' box on your bio page, then click save ticker. 

Next, to get it into your signature copy the code and then go to the Edit My Avator & Sig section in your about me.  (It is at the top of your bio page or you can get there my clicking Update Signature on the left side of this page under Community Links).  Then paste the code into the My forums signature and click save.  Then it should show up.
  • edited December 2011

Thanks! I'm hoping that this works!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • cdbishopcdbishop member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It worked! And 1 year exactly to go? Very exciting
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks for the help!! Yup- exactly one year! It is very exciting! Thanks again! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards