Florida-North Florida

Alterations in St. Augustine

I am MOH at my sister's wedding and my dress is like two sizes too big, being that its A-line I think its still fixable, anyone know reliable but inexpensive alterations in St. Augustine area?  

Re: Alterations in St. Augustine

• edited December 2011
    I would check with C.Pratte....she is about 20 minutes north of St. Augustine in Orange Park.  Her prices are quite reasonable.  I bought my dress out here in Colorado (Where I live) but if I need any last minute alterations once I get down to Florida for the wedding, I will be going to her. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Dara how did you hear of her? I am in OP
  • edited December 2011
    One of the girls on here told me about her months ago.  My original plan was to have her completely alter my...well....original dress! haha  I ended up getting a different dress (ekkkk!! I am totally that girl!) in Colorado where I am living now.  I am having it altered there and I am driving to Florida with it when I come home for the wedding.  IF I still need any last minute alterations...like getting it taken in or anything.  "C" is going to take it in for me.  I haven't actually worked with her on my dress yet BUT I have been in contact with her for several months.  She is extremely responsive and I have only read GREAT reviews!  If I am not mistaken I read them on the weddingwire.  Here is her website....

And I apologize, I got her location wrong in the previous post, she is actually in mandarin rather than orange park. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards