Oregon
Options

Stress!!!

So planing our big day is causing me so much unwanted stress! What are some ways that I can relax? I have tried to have a spa day, turn off my phone, go for a walk and oher things but it just seems to not work...
A married couple is like a permanent marker. Once you are with them you can never give them up OR let them fade away.. Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Stress!!!

• Options
    I'm trying to set aside time to work on wedding stuff, plan my next 2-3 steps for my next "planning session," and then just put it aside until that next time. It does seem to be helping, as I am someone who can think "big picture" but quickly gets overwhelmed by all the small steps & details. So if I do a planning session where I send one or two emails, review one or two things, go over an idea or two, and plan my next few steps (like, in 3 days when that vendor has hopefully responded to the email I'm writing today, I'll go over what they sent back and make a decision then), it helps me to let it go but still be organized when it's time to keep working. Then I'm able to get out of planning mode (or just think about fun ideas, not stress over plans) til next time. Exercise helps, too! I also make sure when I'm hanging out with my friends or fi, I talk about things besides the wedding. I can get a bit of wedding brain if I've been dealing with a lot of pieces and I know that is BORING to everyone else. ;)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Thanks hollyweenOR I will give that a shot. Laughing
    A married couple is like a permanent marker. Once you are with them you can never give them up OR let them fade away.. Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards