Just Engaged and Proposals

Kleinfeld Bridal Giveaway Day 5!

Re: Kleinfeld Bridal Giveaway Day 5!

• We were engaged in Salzburg Austria. It was in the court yard of Saint Peter's. We have been engaged for 10 months and will be getting married next month!
  • My fianc proposed to me at my old job with other customers in line : We've been engaged for a year and 4 months and are tying the not in 3 weeks 3
  • edited August 2012
    We got engaged almost six months ago. My fiance proposed on our two year anniversary. He took me to all of our favorite places we have gone to over the years. The last place was Kensington metro park. He wanted to go on a romantic stroll, but it was pouring. So, he had me go to a pavillion, and handed me a card and flowers. As I turned to say thank you he was on his knee. That was March 2nd, 2012. We have a four month old daughter, and fifteen month old son together. We wanted to get married next September, but will be longer than that will raising our babies :
  • My fiance proposed to me at my old job with other customers in line : We've been engaged for a year and 4 months and are tying the not in 3 weeks 3
  • My fiance proposed to me at my old job with other customers in line. We've been engaged for a year and 4 months and are tying the not in 3 weeks!
  • We got engaged one month and ten days ago while picking strawberries at Linvilla Orchards.
  • Got engaged at his house at midnight of our second anniversary Been engaged 6 years on 12.08 getting married 10.19.13
  • We got engaged just before Thanksgiving in our living room. As soon as I walked in the door from work, my now fiance' told me to pick up our cat because she was purring. I picked her up, and he had the ring on her collar. He took the ring off, got down on one knee and asked me to marry him 3 We have been engaged for almost a year, it will be a year in November.
  • We got engaged on 12/10/11 at the Bedford Springs Resort.  We had actually been out on a date for HIS birthday and he popped the question in front of a beautiful massive Christmas tree. He said it was his best birthday ever, but I feel like I definitely got the present! :)  85 more days until I'm "Off the Market" 
  • My Fiance and I got engaed in May of 2012 at Duke Gardens in Durham, NC.  We are getting married in Lake Mary, Florida on July 26, 2013.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We got engaged at Lake Eola, Downtown Orlando at 11:11 on 11/11/11 so we have been engaged for 9 months. We are getting married on 12/12/12!! :
  • He proposed at our "echo rock" in downtown Charleston, SC. We love Downtown Charleston and so we went after we hosted our first holiday dinner at our house, and walked around Waterfront Park. It was PERFECT! 
    We've been engaged since Easter (April 8). I always knew he was the one. I even asked him to marry me on our first date, but I guess he wanted to take things slow and wait 5 years. I wouldn't trade anything about the way he proposed!
  • i have been engaged for 10 months...and we got engaged at my favorite forest preserve.
  • We got engaged in San Francsisco- in room 207 of the Holiday Inn Express Fisherman's Wharf- not the most romantic of places, but such a sweet surprise that I never saw coming! We've been engaged since October and the wedding is just three weeks away.
  • We got engaged while on vacation in Puerto Vallarta, MX, at sunset on the beach. That was June 3rd, 2012, so we have been engaged for almost 3 months :) 
  • We got engaged about 3 weeks ago in Long Beach Island, NJ.

• Where did you get engaged?
    My amazing fiance proposed down on one knee in our bedroom... roses, candles, he exlaimed that he could no longer live one more day with me as just his girlfriend... that I had to be his fiance and wife! He then slipped a one carat princess cut rock of a diamond on my finger!

How long have you been engaged?
    We have been engaged for 3 months and 21 days!

I so need that gorgoues hoodie!Laughing
  • He asked me to marry him during the half time show for the Steelers vs Packers Superbowl game at Bikinis Sports Bar downtown Austin Texas! We're huge Steelers fans and we went there to watch every game! We have been engaged for 18 months! :
  • I got engaged in my bedroom!

We're getting married in October of this year!
  • Where did you get engaged? My FI proposed to me at the summer camp we met at as teenagers. We went to hike the trails with our dog in the off season and he popped the question on the banks of the lake.

How long have you been engaged? December 17, 2011, so going on nine months now. 

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • I have been engaged for a year and a half and excited to be tying the knot in 33 days : My fianc proposed to me in the lobby of my job in the middle if a work day. That was certainly an exciting lunch break!
  • We got engaged at out home on Christmas morning. It was the sweetest thing. We have been engaged for 8 months.
  • I got engaged on a horse and carriage ride through Boston.  (Our engagment story was actually featured on The Knot!!)  We have been engaged for 15 months and we are getting married next June. 

Can't wait!!!
  • My fiance proposed to me on the couch in our first home together after my birthday!

It was October 15, 2011, so its been about 11 months now!
  • At home in my living room by him and our two kids! And we have been engaged for 6 months!
  • edited August 2012
    I have been engaged for 11 months, and he proposed at Door County's Peninsula State park on a secluded beach. Wedding is in 8 days!
  • We got engaged November 1st 2011 in Annapolis Maryland right on the board walk at sunset : We were engaged for 8 months and got married July 14th 2012 :
  • He asked me to marry him in his apartment. We have been engaged for four months.
  • My fiance and I got engaged on February 14th, 2012. He proposed to me in our back yard. It was beautiful. He used our new puppy of 2 days to help. He put a pink collar that said "will you marry me" His parents just so happened to be there to meet new puppy and take pictures. What an amazing blessing and surprise! We have been engaged for almost 7 months and We are getting married October 13th, 2012!!
  • I got engaged in April, 2012 on a business trip to San Francisco that my now fiance tagged along with me too?  Wedding is in 29 days...I plan fast :-)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards