Gay Weddings

roll call!

Re: roll call!

• 1. Sarah & Becky (thirty-somethings)
    2. The grand celebration will be in Minneapolis, MN & the legal part will be in Iowa.
    3. Our wedding celebration date is 6.23.11!!!!!
    4. I plan to surprise our guests by wearing a bright red gown. Becky is undecided at the moment. Our two little girls will be fairy-flower girls complete with wings, wands, & tiaras!
  • 1. Your Name (age if you feel like it): Judi 42

2. Location: Wilmington NC

3. Wedding Date: Not set yet but a late summer/early fall beach wedding (9-2012) would be AwEsOmE!

4. WILD CARD! Anything else you feel like sharing: She hasn't asked yet ( I know she's ring shopping) She said by our 3rd or 4th date that she knew she was gonna marry me someday Laughing Funny part is that I knew Id say yes. I've decided to pre plan the our whole wedding so that by the time she asks (LoL) I'll have all the ideas in place. I've waited long enough to marry my soulmate. Dont wanna waste another second.
  • 1. Your Name (age if you feel like it)
    Rhoda (me) and Boipelo (her)

2. Location
    Cape Town, South Africa

3. Wedding Date
    November 2

4. WILD CARD! Anything else you feel like sharing
    We live in North Africa, but we are going to have the wedding in South Africa which is the only country in Africa that homosexuality is not illegal and recongizes gay marriage. Planning by remote control is really testing the control freak in me! Smile

2. Location

3. Wedding Date

Hi, I'm Rebecca (37) and my fiance is Jo (32) and we live in Albany, NY.  Our wedding date is 10-11-12...yeah, I'm corny like that!

We have 2 12 1/2 year old kids who were born 4 days apart, my birth daughter Ava and Jo's birth son Thomas....but they are both from prior relationships.  Our Ex's worked at the same company and gave us a joint baby shower, so that is how we met :)

We were best friends from that moment on, I split from my partner when my daughter was 2 and Jo split from hers when Thomas was 6.  She then moved in with me and we have been engaged for 6 years!

Oh and I'm the "Groom" and Jo is the "Bride"....every vendor we speak to just can't seem to get their head around that! 
    ***HAPPILY MARRIED 10-11-12*** Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited February 2012
    1. Your Name: Krystal, 24 and Bailey, 26

2. Location Richmond, VA

3. Wedding Date 9/8/12

4. WILD CARD! Anything else you feel like sharing- Booked a gorgeous venue, bed and breakfast and super excited to share the day with family and friends!!
    Courtney, 29 and Jenn, 30.

2. Location
    Tampa, FL

3. Wedding Date
    When the time is right!

4. WILD CARD!
    We met through our Moms, who were friends in high school!
    Mercedes and Hannah (both 21)

2. Location
    Southeast Iowa

3. Wedding Date
    April 28th 2012

4. WILD CARD!
    we have been together for nearly 6yrs, total highschool sweethearts with a twist!
    I (mercedes) am doing almost everything and am a pretty typical "bride", beautiful white dress and all. Hannah is a pretty laid back groom!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • 1. Your Name:
    John (33) and Will (26)

2. Location:
    Blacksburg, VA

3. Wedding Date:
    May 19, 2012

4. WILD CARD! Anything else you feel like sharing:
    We're having two bars at the wedding!!

• Better late than never!!!!  Bwahhhhh..

1. Lynn-Marie Age(38), Latoya's my Huba-Wifey to be Age (30)
    2. July, 2013
    3. Chicago, IL
    4. When I stopped telling God what I wanted and began to work on me, he sent me the love of my life.  However, he never told me that the love of my life would be a girl!!!  It's been two years and I haven't stopped smiling since the day I met her.

• edited March 2012
    1. Your Name: Jennifer (25) and my fiancee is Elizabeth (23)

2. Location: Houston, TX

3. Wedding Date: July 7, 2012 (though we got legally married in Canada on January 9)

4. WILD CARD! Anything else you feel like sharing:

I'm a Canadian here on a student visa and we were married legally in London, Ontario. We are having our big wedding with dresses and the whole deal in Houston, TX in July. We are hoping to stay in Houston and make a home here, but since our marriage is not legal in the U.S., we are unsure whether or not I can find a way to stay once my student visa expires. Wish us luck! =)
  • Here is a link to our story before we got married if anyone is interested. Hopefully we can get rid of DOMA soon!

http://www.stopthedeportations.com/blog/2011/04/jennifer-elizabeth-struggle-to-build-future-together.html
  • 1. Nesha (23- me) Victoria (23-her)

2. Fort Worth, Tx

3.hoping to be sept 26th 2013 but just got engaged feb. 11, 2012 so i need to start planning.

4. we are planning a baby as well.!
  • edited April 2012
    1. Your Name (age if you feel like it)

James (43) and Chris (41)

2. Location

Live: Frisco, Texas
    Marriage: Canada (location to be finalized)
    Receptions: (1st) Australia; (2nd) Texas, USA

3. Wedding Date

March 5, 2013 (this is the date that we have counted as our anniversary since 1999 when we started our relationship).

I'm Australian and he is American, hence the reason for our international receptions. We will get married in a private ceremony and then travel for to celebrate with our friends and family. We are planning on spending some time honeymooning in the wine region of Western Australia.

We are tracking our planning and experience at http://www.groomsquared.com
  • edited April 2012
    1. Your Name (age if you feel like it) Shannon 31 , Shena 32

2. Location we live in Phoenix,AZ, but will marry in Seattle, Washington

3. Wedding Date  5/18/13

4. WILD CARD! Anything else you feel like sharing: I am so excited to finally have some direction with this whole wedding thing!
    -Sha
  • edited July 2012

1. Your Name (age if you feel like it)  Nette (me) Her (Jasmine)

2. Location we are getting married in Manhattan  

3. Wedding Date  July 19, 2012

4. WILD CARD! Anything else you feel like sharing: Jasmine is actually doing the planning I just like posting on different boards. Let the GOOD times roll!!!

• 1. Your Name (age if you feel like it)  I'm Lauren, 29, and my fiancee is Jess, 32.

2. Location
     We live in New York City but are getting married in Northampton, MA; we love the area and I attended Smith College

3. Wedding Date  June 1, 2013!!

4. WILD CARD! Both Jess and I are marathon runners and have spent many hours running in Central Park - so it was very sweet that that's where she proposed in December 2011 :) 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker White Knot
  • 1. Your Name (age if you feel like it) Amy, Fiance is Chris, both 28

2. Location: We will in Columbus, OH will be married in Cuyahoga Falls, OH

3. Wedding Date  10/13/2012

4. WILD CARD! Anything else you feel like sharing: We are very excited for the big day and even more excited we have our stuff together and may actually pull this whole thing off! ;-)
  • Micki (38) and Julie (39)
    Chicago, IL
    12/29/12; Downtown Hotel
    Been friends for 25 years.  Stated dating 4+ years ago.  Julie proposed to Micki on Micki's birthday weekend privately (and very sweetly...with a fabulous engagement ring). Micki proposed later that weekend at her party in front of everyone (ran out and had a matching ring made).  Amazing weekend!  And now we're in the midst of planning the big day! 
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_gay-weddings_roll-call?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:44Discussion:10363768Post:61839390">roll call!</a>:
    [QUOTE]4. Nice to find this board - the wedding planning process is sort of heteroverload. LOL - I totally agree!
    Posted by 2bridesinvegas[/QUOTE]

<div>Hi - I'm casting a show for TLC looking for brides shopping for their wedding dress. I'd love to feature you if you are intereted! And why not show that its not all about hetero weddings !! More info below.. Please feel free to pass around Thanks </div><div>
    </div><div><span style="font-family:Arial;font-size:12px;" class="Apple-style-span"><table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" class="Discussion_PostTable" style="background-image:initial;background-attachment:initial;background-origin:initial;background-clip:initial;background-color:transparent;border-top-width:initial;border-right-width:0px;border-bottom-width:0px;border-left-width:0px;border-style:initial;border-color:initial;font-size:inherit;outline-width:0px;outline-style:initial;outline-color:initial;vertical-align:baseline;width:496px;border-top-style:none;border-top-color:initial;padding:0px;margin:10px;"><tbody><tr style="background-image:initial;background-attachment:initial;background-origin:initial;background-clip:initial;background-color:transparent;border-style:initial;border-color:initial;font-size:12px;outline-width:0px;outline-style:initial;outline-color:initial;vertical-align:baseline;border-width:0px;padding:0px;margin:0px;"><td id="forumPostFormattedBody[1]" class="Discussion_PostTablePost" style="background-image:initial;background-attachment:initial;background-origin:initial;background-clip:initial;background-color:transparent;border-top-width:0px;border-right-width:0px;border-bottom-width:0px;border-left-width:1px;border-style:initial;border-color:initial;font-size:12px;outline-width:0px;outline-style:initial;outline-color:initial;padding-top:0px;padding-right:0px;padding-bottom:0px;padding-left:10px;vertical-align:top;border-left-style:solid;border-left-color:#e4efc7;margin:0px;"><span style="background-image:initial;background-attachment:initial;background-origin:initial;background-clip:initial;background-color:transparent;border-style:initial;border-color:initial;font-size:12px;outline-width:0px;outline-style:initial;outline-color:initial;vertical-align:baseline;font-family:Arial;line-height:normal;border-width:0px;padding:0px;margin:0px;" class="Apple-style-span"><p style="background-image:initial;background-attachment:initial;background-origin:initial;background-clip:initial;background-color:transparent;border-style:initial;border-color:initial;font-size:11px;outline-width:0px;outline-style:initial;outline-color:initial;vertical-align:baseline;text-align:center;border-width:0px;padding:0px;margin:0px;" class="MsoNormal" align="center"><span style="background-image:initial;background-attachment:initial;background-origin:initial;background-clip:initial;background-color:transparent;border-style:initial;border-color:initial;font-size:11px;outline-width:0px;outline-style:initial;outline-color:initial;vertical-align:baseline;border-width:0px;padding:0px;margin:0px;">Hi there! Im casting a show and am a fellow bride!! Great opportunity to get a discount on your dress and be on TV</span></p><p style="background-image:initial;background-attachment:initial;background-origin:initial;background-clip:initial;background-color:transparent;border-style:initial;border-color:initial;font-size:11px;outline-width:0px;outline-style:initial;outline-color:initial;vertical-align:baseline;text-align:center;border-width:0px;padding:0px;margin:0px;" class="MsoNormal" align="center"><span style="background-image:initial;background-attachment:initial;background-origin:initial;background-clip:initial;background-color:transparent;border-style:initial;border-color:initial;font-size:11px;outline-width:0px;outline-style:initial;outline-color:initial;vertical-align:baseline;border-width:0px;padding:0px;margin:0px;">
    </span></p><p style="background-image:initial;background-attachment:initial;background-origin:initial;background-clip:initial;background-color:transparent;border-style:initial;border-color:initial;font-size:11px;outline-width:0px;outline-style:initial;outline-color:initial;vertical-align:baseline;text-align:center;border-width:0px;padding:0px;margin:0px;" class="MsoNormal" align="center"><span style="background-image:initial;background-attachment:initial;background-origin:initial;background-clip:initial;background-color:transparent;border-style:initial;border-color:initial;font-size:11px;outline-width:0px;outline-style:initial;outline-color:initial;vertical-align:baseline;border-width:0px;padding:0px;margin:0px;">TLC casting brides!</span></p><p style="background-image:initial;background-attachment:initial;background-origin:initial;background-clip:initial;background-color:transparent;border-style:initial;border-color:initial;font-size:11px;outline-width:0px;outline-style:initial;outline-color:initial;vertical-align:baseline;text-align:center;border-width:0px;padding:0px;margin:0px;" class="MsoNormal" align="center"><span style="background-image:initial;background-attachment:initial;background-origin:initial;background-clip:initial;background-color:transparent;border-style:initial;border-color:initial;font-size:11px;outline-width:0px;outline-style:initial;outline-color:initial;vertical-align:baseline;border-width:0px;padding:0px;margin:0px;">
    </span></p><p style="background-image:initial;background-attachment:initial;background-origin:initial;background-clip:initial;background-color:transparent;border-style:initial;border-color:initial;font-size:11px;outline-width:0px;outline-style:initial;outline-color:initial;vertical-align:baseline;text-align:center;border-width:0px;padding:0px;margin:0px;" class="MsoNormal" align="center"><span style="background-image:initial;background-attachment:initial;background-origin:initial;background-clip:initial;background-color:transparent;border-style:initial;border-color:initial;font-size:11px;outline-width:0px;outline-style:initial;outline-color:initial;vertical-align:baseline;border-width:0px;padding:0px;margin:0px;">ARE YOU A BRIDE WHO EXPECTS ONLY THE BEST?</span></p><p style="background-image:initial;background-attachment:initial;background-origin:initial;background-clip:initial;background-color:transparent;border-style:initial;border-color:initial;font-size:11px;outline-width:0px;outline-style:initial;outline-color:initial;vertical-align:baseline;text-align:center;border-width:0px;padding:0px;margin:0px;" class="MsoNormal" align="center"><span style="background-image:initial;background-attachment:initial;background-origin:initial;background-clip:initial;background-color:transparent;border-style:initial;border-color:initial;font-size:11px;outline-width:0px;outline-style:initial;outline-color:initial;vertical-align:baseline;border-width:0px;padding:0px;margin:0px;">DO YOU WANT YOUR WEDDING GOWN TO STAND OUT FROM ALL THE REST?</span></p><p style="background-image:initial;background-attachment:initial;background-origin:initial;background-clip:initial;background-color:transparent;border-style:initial;border-color:initial;font-size:11px;outline-width:0px;outline-style:initial;outline-color:initial;vertical-align:baseline;text-align:center;border-width:0px;padding:0px;margin:0px;" class="MsoNormal" align="center"> </p><p style="background-image:initial;background-attachment:initial;background-origin:initial;background-clip:initial;background-color:transparent;border-style:initial;border-color:initial;font-size:11px;outline-width:0px;outline-style:initial;outline-color:initial;vertical-align:baseline;text-align:center;border-width:0px;padding:0px;margin:0px;" class="MsoNormal" align="center"><span style="background-image:initial;background-attachment:initial;background-origin:initial;background-clip:initial;background-color:transparent;border-style:initial;border-color:initial;font-size:10pt;outline-width:0px;outline-style:initial;outline-color:initial;vertical-align:baseline;border-width:0px;padding:0px;margin:0px;">TLC’s hit series <em style="background-image:initial;background-attachment:initial;background-origin:initial;background-clip:initial;background-color:transparent;border-style:initial;border-color:initial;font-size:13px;outline-width:0px;outline-style:initial;outline-color:initial;vertical-align:baseline;border-width:0px;padding:0px;margin:0px;">Brides of Beverly Hills </em>is looking for brides searching for their dream dress to appear on the show!!</span></p><p style="background-image:initial;background-attachment:initial;background-origin:initial;background-clip:initial;background-color:transparent;border-style:initial;border-color:initial;font-size:11px;outline-width:0px;outline-style:initial;outline-color:initial;vertical-align:baseline;text-align:center;border-width:0px;padding:0px;margin:0px;" class="MsoNormal" align="center"><span style="background-image:initial;background-attachment:initial;background-origin:initial;background-clip:initial;background-color:transparent;border-style:initial;border-color:initial;font-size:10pt;outline-width:0px;outline-style:initial;outline-color:initial;vertical-align:baseline;border-width:0px;padding:0px;margin:0px;">This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to have Renee Strauss, an internationally renowned bridal stylist, dress you for your BIG DAY!</span></p><p style="background-image:initial;background-attachment:initial;background-origin:initial;background-clip:initial;background-color:transparent;border-style:initial;border-color:initial;font-size:11px;outline-width:0px;outline-style:initial;outline-color:initial;vertical-align:baseline;text-align:center;border-width:0px;padding:0px;margin:0px;" class="MsoNormal" align="center"><span style="background-image:initial;background-attachment:initial;background-origin:initial;background-clip:initial;background-color:transparent;border-style:initial;border-color:initial;font-size:10pt;outline-width:0px;outline-style:initial;outline-color:initial;vertical-align:baseline;border-width:0px;padding:0px;margin:0px;">We are looking for BIG stories and BIG personalities. If you are the perfect Beverly Hills bride who is ready to find your dream gown, tell us your story.</span></p><p style="background-image:initial;background-attachment:initial;background-origin:initial;background-clip:initial;background-color:transparent;border-style:initial;border-color:initial;font-size:11px;outline-width:0px;outline-style:initial;outline-color:initial;vertical-align:baseline;border-width:0px;padding:0px;margin:0px;" class="MsoNormal"><span style="background-image:initial;background-attachment:initial;background-origin:initial;background-clip:initial;background-color:transparent;border-style:initial;border-color:initial;font-size:10pt;outline-width:0px;outline-style:initial;outline-color:initial;vertical-align:baseline;border-width:0px;padding:0px;margin:0px;">Are you a bridesmaid? If so, we are looking for you too!<span style="background-image:initial;background-attachment:initial;background-origin:initial;background-clip:initial;background-color:transparent;border-style:initial;border-color:initial;font-size:13px;outline-width:0px;outline-style:initial;outline-color:initial;vertical-align:baseline;border-width:0px;padding:0px;margin:0px;">  </span>Share your story and find the ultimate dress!</span></p><p style="background-image:initial;background-attachment:initial;background-origin:initial;background-clip:initial;background-color:transparent;border-style:initial;border-color:initial;font-size:11px;outline-width:0px;outline-style:initial;outline-color:initial;vertical-align:baseline;border-width:0px;padding:0px;margin:0px;" class="MsoNormal"> </p><p style="background-image:initial;background-attachment:initial;background-origin:initial;background-clip:initial;background-color:transparent;border-style:initial;border-color:initial;font-size:11px;outline-width:0px;outline-style:initial;outline-color:initial;vertical-align:baseline;text-align:center;border-width:0px;padding:0px;margin:0px;" class="MsoNormal" align="center"><span style="background-image:initial;background-attachment:initial;background-origin:initial;background-clip:initial;background-color:transparent;border-style:initial;border-color:initial;font-size:10pt;outline-width:0px;outline-style:initial;outline-color:initial;vertical-align:baseline;border-width:0px;padding:0px;margin:0px;">Send your name, wedding date and details, gown budget and story to:</span></p><p style="background-image:initial;background-attachment:initial;background-origin:initial;background-clip:initial;background-color:transparent;border-style:initial;border-color:initial;font-size:11px;margin-top:0px;margin-right:0px;margin-bottom:0.0001pt;margin-left:0px;outline-width:0px;outline-style:initial;outline-color:initial;vertical-align:baseline;text-align:center;border-width:0px;padding:0px;" class="MsoNormal" align="center"><span style="background-image:initial;background-attachment:initial;background-origin:initial;background-clip:initial;background-color:transparent;border-style:initial;border-color:initial;font-size:10pt;outline-width:0px;outline-style:initial;outline-color:initial;vertical-align:baseline;border-width:0px;padding:0px;margin:0px;">BridesofBeverlyHills@gmail.com</span></p><p style="background-image:initial;background-attachment:initial;background-origin:initial;background-clip:initial;background-color:transparent;border-style:initial;border-color:initial;font-size:11px;margin-top:0px;margin-right:0px;margin-bottom:0.0001pt;margin-left:0px;outline-width:0px;outline-style:initial;outline-color:initial;vertical-align:baseline;text-align:center;border-width:0px;padding:0px;" class="MsoNormal" align="center"><span style="background-image:initial;background-attachment:initial;background-origin:initial;background-clip:initial;background-color:transparent;border-style:initial;border-color:initial;font-size:10pt;outline-width:0px;outline-style:initial;outline-color:initial;vertical-align:baseline;border-width:0px;padding:0px;margin:0px;">Make sure to include recent photos of you, your fiancé and loved ones involved in helping you pick that special dress</span></p></span></td></tr></tbody></table></span></div>
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_gay-weddings_roll-call?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:44Discussion:10363768Post:61839390">roll call!</a>:
    [QUOTE]4. Nice to find this board - the wedding planning process is sort of heteroverload. LOL - I totally agree!
    Posted by 2bridesinvegas[/QUOTE]

<div>Hi - I'm casting a show for TLC looking for brides shopping for their wedding dress. I'd love to feature you if you are intereted! And why not show that its not all about hetero weddings !! More info below.. Please feel free to pass around Thanks </div><div>
    </div><div><span style="font-family:Arial;font-size:12px;" class="Apple-style-span"><table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" class="Discussion_PostTable" style="background-image:initial;background-attachment:initial;background-origin:initial;background-clip:initial;background-color:transparent;border-top-width:initial;border-right-width:0px;border-bottom-width:0px;border-left-width:0px;border-style:initial;border-color:initial;font-size:inherit;outline-width:0px;outline-style:initial;outline-color:initial;vertical-align:baseline;border-top-style:none;border-top-color:initial;width:496px;padding:0px;margin:10px;"><tbody><tr style="background-image:initial;background-attachment:initial;background-origin:initial;background-clip:initial;background-color:transparent;border-style:initial;border-color:initial;font-size:12px;outline-width:0px;outline-style:initial;outline-color:initial;vertical-align:baseline;border-width:0px;padding:0px;margin:0px;"><td id="forumPostFormattedBody[1]" class="Discussion_PostTablePost" style="background-image:initial;background-attachment:initial;background-origin:initial;background-clip:initial;background-color:transparent;border-top-width:0px;border-right-width:0px;border-bottom-width:0px;border-left-width:1px;border-style:initial;border-color:initial;font-size:12px;outline-width:0px;outline-style:initial;outline-color:initial;padding-top:0px;padding-right:0px;padding-bottom:0px;padding-left:10px;vertical-align:top;border-left-style:solid;border-left-color:#e4efc7;margin:0px;"><span style="background-image:initial;background-attachment:initial;background-origin:initial;background-clip:initial;background-color:transparent;border-style:initial;border-color:initial;font-size:12px;outline-width:0px;outline-style:initial;outline-color:initial;vertical-align:baseline;font-family:Arial;line-height:normal;border-width:0px;padding:0px;margin:0px;" class="Apple-style-span"><p style="background-image:initial;background-attachment:initial;background-origin:initial;background-clip:initial;background-color:transparent;border-style:initial;border-color:initial;font-size:11px;outline-width:0px;outline-style:initial;outline-color:initial;vertical-align:baseline;text-align:center;border-width:0px;padding:0px;margin:0px;" class="MsoNormal" align="center"><span style="background-image:initial;background-attachment:initial;background-origin:initial;background-clip:initial;background-color:transparent;border-style:initial;border-color:initial;font-size:11px;outline-width:0px;outline-style:initial;outline-color:initial;vertical-align:baseline;border-width:0px;padding:0px;margin:0px;">Hi there! Im casting a show and am a fellow bride!! Great opportunity to get a discount on your dress and be on TV</span></p><p style="background-image:initial;background-attachment:initial;background-origin:initial;background-clip:initial;background-color:transparent;border-style:initial;border-color:initial;font-size:11px;outline-width:0px;outline-style:initial;outline-color:initial;vertical-align:baseline;text-align:center;border-width:0px;padding:0px;margin:0px;" class="MsoNormal" align="center"><span style="background-image:initial;background-attachment:initial;background-origin:initial;background-clip:initial;background-color:transparent;border-style:initial;border-color:initial;font-size:11px;outline-width:0px;outline-style:initial;outline-color:initial;vertical-align:baseline;border-width:0px;padding:0px;margin:0px;">
    </span></p><p style="background-image:initial;background-attachment:initial;background-origin:initial;background-clip:initial;background-color:transparent;border-style:initial;border-color:initial;font-size:11px;outline-width:0px;outline-style:initial;outline-color:initial;vertical-align:baseline;text-align:center;border-width:0px;padding:0px;margin:0px;" class="MsoNormal" align="center"><span style="background-image:initial;background-attachment:initial;background-origin:initial;background-clip:initial;background-color:transparent;border-style:initial;border-color:initial;font-size:11px;outline-width:0px;outline-style:initial;outline-color:initial;vertical-align:baseline;border-width:0px;padding:0px;margin:0px;">TLC casting brides!</span></p><p style="background-image:initial;background-attachment:initial;background-origin:initial;background-clip:initial;background-color:transparent;border-style:initial;border-color:initial;font-size:11px;outline-width:0px;outline-style:initial;outline-color:initial;vertical-align:baseline;text-align:center;border-width:0px;padding:0px;margin:0px;" class="MsoNormal" align="center"><span style="background-image:initial;background-attachment:initial;background-origin:initial;background-clip:initial;background-color:transparent;border-style:initial;border-color:initial;font-size:11px;outline-width:0px;outline-style:initial;outline-color:initial;vertical-align:baseline;border-width:0px;padding:0px;margin:0px;">
    </span></p><p style="background-image:initial;background-attachment:initial;background-origin:initial;background-clip:initial;background-color:transparent;border-style:initial;border-color:initial;font-size:11px;outline-width:0px;outline-style:initial;outline-color:initial;vertical-align:baseline;text-align:center;border-width:0px;padding:0px;margin:0px;" class="MsoNormal" align="center"><span style="background-image:initial;background-attachment:initial;background-origin:initial;background-clip:initial;background-color:transparent;border-style:initial;border-color:initial;font-size:11px;outline-width:0px;outline-style:initial;outline-color:initial;vertical-align:baseline;border-width:0px;padding:0px;margin:0px;">ARE YOU A BRIDE WHO EXPECTS ONLY THE BEST?</span></p><p style="background-image:initial;background-attachment:initial;background-origin:initial;background-clip:initial;background-color:transparent;border-style:initial;border-color:initial;font-size:11px;outline-width:0px;outline-style:initial;outline-color:initial;vertical-align:baseline;text-align:center;border-width:0px;padding:0px;margin:0px;" class="MsoNormal" align="center"><span style="background-image:initial;background-attachment:initial;background-origin:initial;background-clip:initial;background-color:transparent;border-style:initial;border-color:initial;font-size:11px;outline-width:0px;outline-style:initial;outline-color:initial;vertical-align:baseline;border-width:0px;padding:0px;margin:0px;">DO YOU WANT YOUR WEDDING GOWN TO STAND OUT FROM ALL THE REST?</span></p><p style="background-image:initial;background-attachment:initial;background-origin:initial;background-clip:initial;background-color:transparent;border-style:initial;border-color:initial;font-size:11px;outline-width:0px;outline-style:initial;outline-color:initial;vertical-align:baseline;text-align:center;border-width:0px;padding:0px;margin:0px;" class="MsoNormal" align="center"> </p><p style="background-image:initial;background-attachment:initial;background-origin:initial;background-clip:initial;background-color:transparent;border-style:initial;border-color:initial;font-size:11px;outline-width:0px;outline-style:initial;outline-color:initial;vertical-align:baseline;text-align:center;border-width:0px;padding:0px;margin:0px;" class="MsoNormal" align="center"><span style="background-image:initial;background-attachment:initial;background-origin:initial;background-clip:initial;background-color:transparent;border-style:initial;border-color:initial;font-size:10pt;outline-width:0px;outline-style:initial;outline-color:initial;vertical-align:baseline;border-width:0px;padding:0px;margin:0px;">TLC’s hit series <em style="background-image:initial;background-attachment:initial;background-origin:initial;background-clip:initial;background-color:transparent;border-style:initial;border-color:initial;font-size:13px;outline-width:0px;outline-style:initial;outline-color:initial;vertical-align:baseline;border-width:0px;padding:0px;margin:0px;">Brides of Beverly Hills </em>is looking for brides searching for their dream dress to appear on the show!!</span></p><p style="background-image:initial;background-attachment:initial;background-origin:initial;background-clip:initial;background-color:transparent;border-style:initial;border-color:initial;font-size:11px;outline-width:0px;outline-style:initial;outline-color:initial;vertical-align:baseline;text-align:center;border-width:0px;padding:0px;margin:0px;" class="MsoNormal" align="center"><span style="background-image:initial;background-attachment:initial;background-origin:initial;background-clip:initial;background-color:transparent;border-style:initial;border-color:initial;font-size:10pt;outline-width:0px;outline-style:initial;outline-color:initial;vertical-align:baseline;border-width:0px;padding:0px;margin:0px;">This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to have Renee Strauss, an internationally renowned bridal stylist, dress you for your BIG DAY!</span></p><p style="background-image:initial;background-attachment:initial;background-origin:initial;background-clip:initial;background-color:transparent;border-style:initial;border-color:initial;font-size:11px;outline-width:0px;outline-style:initial;outline-color:initial;vertical-align:baseline;text-align:center;border-width:0px;padding:0px;margin:0px;" class="MsoNormal" align="center"><span style="background-image:initial;background-attachment:initial;background-origin:initial;background-clip:initial;background-color:transparent;border-style:initial;border-color:initial;font-size:10pt;outline-width:0px;outline-style:initial;outline-color:initial;vertical-align:baseline;border-width:0px;padding:0px;margin:0px;">We are looking for BIG stories and BIG personalities. If you are the perfect Beverly Hills bride who is ready to find your dream gown, tell us your story.</span></p><p style="background-image:initial;background-attachment:initial;background-origin:initial;background-clip:initial;background-color:transparent;border-style:initial;border-color:initial;font-size:11px;outline-width:0px;outline-style:initial;outline-color:initial;vertical-align:baseline;border-width:0px;padding:0px;margin:0px;" class="MsoNormal"><span style="background-image:initial;background-attachment:initial;background-origin:initial;background-clip:initial;background-color:transparent;border-style:initial;border-color:initial;font-size:10pt;outline-width:0px;outline-style:initial;outline-color:initial;vertical-align:baseline;border-width:0px;padding:0px;margin:0px;">Are you a bridesmaid? If so, we are looking for you too!<span style="background-image:initial;background-attachment:initial;background-origin:initial;background-clip:initial;background-color:transparent;border-style:initial;border-color:initial;font-size:13px;outline-width:0px;outline-style:initial;outline-color:initial;vertical-align:baseline;border-width:0px;padding:0px;margin:0px;">  </span>Share your story and find the ultimate dress!</span></p><p style="background-image:initial;background-attachment:initial;background-origin:initial;background-clip:initial;background-color:transparent;border-style:initial;border-color:initial;font-size:11px;outline-width:0px;outline-style:initial;outline-color:initial;vertical-align:baseline;border-width:0px;padding:0px;margin:0px;" class="MsoNormal"> </p><p style="background-image:initial;background-attachment:initial;background-origin:initial;background-clip:initial;background-color:transparent;border-style:initial;border-color:initial;font-size:11px;outline-width:0px;outline-style:initial;outline-color:initial;vertical-align:baseline;text-align:center;border-width:0px;padding:0px;margin:0px;" class="MsoNormal" align="center"><span style="background-image:initial;background-attachment:initial;background-origin:initial;background-clip:initial;background-color:transparent;border-style:initial;border-color:initial;font-size:10pt;outline-width:0px;outline-style:initial;outline-color:initial;vertical-align:baseline;border-width:0px;padding:0px;margin:0px;">Send your name, wedding date and details, gown budget and story to:</span></p><p style="background-image:initial;background-attachment:initial;background-origin:initial;background-clip:initial;background-color:transparent;border-style:initial;border-color:initial;font-size:11px;margin-top:0px;margin-right:0px;margin-bottom:0.0001pt;margin-left:0px;outline-width:0px;outline-style:initial;outline-color:initial;vertical-align:baseline;text-align:center;border-width:0px;padding:0px;" class="MsoNormal" align="center"><span style="background-image:initial;background-attachment:initial;background-origin:initial;background-clip:initial;background-color:transparent;border-style:initial;border-color:initial;font-size:10pt;outline-width:0px;outline-style:initial;outline-color:initial;vertical-align:baseline;border-width:0px;padding:0px;margin:0px;">BridesofBeverlyHills@gmail.com</span></p><p style="background-image:initial;background-attachment:initial;background-origin:initial;background-clip:initial;background-color:transparent;border-style:initial;border-color:initial;font-size:11px;margin-top:0px;margin-right:0px;margin-bottom:0.0001pt;margin-left:0px;outline-width:0px;outline-style:initial;outline-color:initial;vertical-align:baseline;text-align:center;border-width:0px;padding:0px;" class="MsoNormal" align="center"><span style="background-image:initial;background-attachment:initial;background-origin:initial;background-clip:initial;background-color:transparent;border-style:initial;border-color:initial;font-size:10pt;outline-width:0px;outline-style:initial;outline-color:initial;vertical-align:baseline;border-width:0px;padding:0px;margin:0px;">Make sure to include recent photos of you, your fiancé and loved ones involved in helping you pick that special dress</span></p></span></td></tr></tbody></table></span></div>
  • Hi, friends, I am nondenominational wedding officiant in eastern Iowa. One of my specialities is helping gay and lesbian couples plan a lovely ceremony.  If you live out of state,   I can help you with all of the arrangements to have your gay wedding ceremony here in Iowa, where ALL couples can marry.  See my Wedding Page website at www.facebook.com/liferituals and contact me at cbarts4@aol.com to answer any of your questions about getting married in Iowa.

Thanks,

Cathy Bolkcom
    Wedding Officiant
  • 1. Your Name:  Carrie, age 40 and my partner, also Carrie, age 33

2. Location:  TWO locations!  We're getting legally married in Iowa in July 2012, then having a ceremony in MN with the family in summer/fall of 2013.

3. Wedding Date:  Umm...see above, haha

4. WILD CARD!  We're both Carrie and we're marrying each other twice!  We live in Texas but are getting married in Iowa and Minnesota.  Confused yet?  ;)
  • 1.) Ashley - (that's HER{sband}) - 25; Samantha (yup, that'd be me) - 31

2.) Somewhere in Connecticut, which reminds me... any venue ideas for a couple of music nerds?

3.) 1.5.13 *sighs* Alright, I'm the bigger nerd and I LOVE the prime numbers thing.

4.) I was her photographer, we bonded over relationship issues, cried on each others shoulders through break-ups, and evolved from a professional relationship to best friends. It hasn't changed. She's my best friend and I can't remember why all the relationships before her SEEMED to make sense. I was never as close to anyone else. She's my love and I wouldn't be ME without my future hersband... She and me and the unbelievable three... (the three most incredibly gorgeous intelligent funny witty together amazing kids).
    White Knot Follow Me on Pinterest
  • 1. Your Name:  Chelsey, 23 Fiance- Elise, 23 also.
    2. Location:  We live in Indianapolis but will be getting married near South Bend, Indiana (to accomidate family) then will be going to Iowa to get it set in stone. ;)
    3. Wedding Date:  June 14, 2014
    4. WILD CARD!  We've been together for 7 years, met on myspace when we were 16. Parents were THRILLED when they found that out. haha.. now we have the most amazing life with our Golden Retriever, Zoey. :)
  • 1. Your Name (age if you feel like it)  Stephanie 30 and Valerie 33 2. Location Not gonna say where we live, will get married in Boston
    3. Wedding Date  July 19, 2014
    4. WILD CARD! We have both been married to men and have children.  We are best friends and cannot wait to spend our lives together.
    Brandi 28

2. Location
    We live in NYC but are getting married in Rehoboth Beach, Delaware

3. Wedding Date
    September 2013

Just starting to find the balance of planning a wedding and what makes me happy.  i just want my beautiful fiance there and everything else is just background noise.  
    Gabriel, 30

2. Location
    NYC  (Live in Fort Lauderdale)

3. Wedding Date
    July 3rd, 2012

4. WILD CARD!
    We have been together 8 years (going on 9) and are having our mothers walk us down the isle. The closer it gets to the date the more anxious (excited) I get! Laughing
    Cori, 24

2. Location
    WI

3. Wedding Date
    July 20, 2013 (tentatively)

4. WILD CARD!
    We have been together 7 years and fight for equal rights everyday! We were going to wait to get married until we could do so legally, but decided that we couldn't put our lives on hold for lawmakers who could care less about us.
  • 1. Your Name: Melissa, 24
    2. Location: Detroit, MI
    3. Wedding Date: May 31, 2013
    4. WILD CARD!: I just bought my dress today!!! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker image
  • 1. Your Name (age if you feel like it): Ashley, 24

2. Location: Baldwinsville NY

3. Wedding Date: April 19th 2013

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards