California-Tahoe

Tahoe DJs

We are planning a wedding in Lake Tahoe this summer from 3 hours away and are a bit stumped on DJs.  I have been scouring the Internet trying to find reviews but there are few out there.  I was wondering if anyone on here has had any experience with Leep Entertainment or North Shore Entertainment.  Also, any other DJ recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Re: Tahoe DJs

• edited December 2011
    JJ Entertainment is the BEST DJ...so versitle and they make sure to play only the songs you want.  I would not reccomend anyone else!  http://www.jjentertainment.com/
  • edited December 2011
    Try The Music Doctor. He has a great personality and is very professional.
  • edited December 2011
    I have just booked North Shore Entertainment.

I tried to contact JJ entertainment, but never got a response (I got one stating they were out of town, but it had gone to my junk mail.... STILL never heard from them).  I left repeated messages so it's not like i just left one and they figured i was no longer interested. 

If anyone has heard anything about North Shore, I want to know too.  We were kind of desparate and didn't want to wait any longer to book a DJ. I found two reviews on weddingwire for north shore, for the Ty guy (theres two DJs) and he got 5.0 stars for both. 

Where are you getting married?
  • edited December 2011

DJ McCain is going to DJ my wedding in September up at Tahoe.. he's full of personality and very knowledgeable on everything including the different venues, which is nice! :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards