Canada-Ontario

Canadians ordering from The Knot wedding shop

Have any of you successfully done it?  I have my shopping cart all ready to go, with a US shipping address (to a friend's place) and realize now that I have to input a US credit card with a US billing address too.  That sucks.

I might call their 1-800 number to see what they can do but I don't have high hopes.

Has anyone successully purchased stuff from their shop from Canada?  If so, how did you do it?

Re: Canadians ordering from The Knot wedding shop

• LittlinLittlin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think they only ship to the states!
  • edited December 2011
    I tried, they only ship to the states, we put our order through with our credit card, but they denied it and cancelled the order. :(
  • MrsBMMrsBM member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Maybe ask your friend (who you are having it shipped to) to pay for it, and then you can pay them back (money transfer or paypal etc)

That is what I did :)
  • edited December 2011
    I ended up having to go with an American site, as much as I tried to find the things I wanted locally, americanbridal.com
    They have a lot of items, and even though I had to pay shipping, at least they were willing to ship to Canada had really good prices.
    BabyFruit Ticker Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    ive had stuff shipped to my aunts place in NY and used my canadian visa three times now, never had an issue. i put her address as the shipping and billing address with my card number and its worked so far
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards