Knottie Tech Help
Options

Come out, come out, whoever you are!

Re: Come out, come out, whoever you are!

• Options
    edited July 2014
    AddieCake said:
    Of those who were selected, I'm really excited they'll be modding - very level headed ladies. There are several (mostly who have already posted on this thread) who weren't picked and I'm bummed about that. I share the same suspicion as @misshart00 and @AddieCake as to why....

Mods will come and go and will need to be replaced. Hopefully those who weren't picked in this go-around will be considered going forward.
    I certainly hope they DON'T ever pick me to replace anyone. I'm not interested in being B-listed! I'm a quality A-lister. ;)
    Hahah yes!! You are, Addie. 

The B-listers can be mods if someone says no. And then, they can have the "Students", "Music" or "Giveaways" boards...
    *********************************************************************************

• Options
    MobKazMobKaz member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    AddieCake said:
    Of those who were selected, I'm really excited they'll be modding - very level headed ladies. There are several (mostly who have already posted on this thread) who weren't picked and I'm bummed about that. I share the same suspicion as @misshart00 and @AddieCake as to why....

Mods will come and go and will need to be replaced. Hopefully those who weren't picked in this go-around will be considered going forward.

I certainly hope they DON'T ever pick me to replace anyone. I'm not interested in being B-listed! I'm a quality A-lister. ;)
    Maybe those that weren't selected can come after the mod dinner.... you know, for the dancing part only. This way, everyone is invited haha
    I think I've been lost in the gap between the ceremonial announcement of last week and the mad mailing party of yesterday.
  • Options
    Since I am dropping out, maybe they will ask someone else to be a mod. The sides have to be even.
  • Options
    AddieCake, NYCMercedes, MobKaz, I'm sure you ladies received many nominations. I think TK is missing out if they don't ask you to mod. 

• Options
    @MobKaz - what's new today? How's your daughter doing?

• Options
    @MobKaz - what's new today? How's your daughter doing?

Oh yeah!!  Baby news!  @MobKaz are you a Nana yet?
  • Options
    I was selected also, not sure why, but ok. :-)

Anniversary

• Options
    Kind of wondering if anyone got nominated from the NEY board - I haven't seen anyone in here I recognize from there yet.
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    MobKaz - poor DD. That's a long labor. Hope it won't be too much longer before your looking into your grandchild's eyes and counting toes. T & P

• Options
    If this mod thing ever actually happens, I'm glad to see that y'all were chosen! I spaced on nominating, but it looks like there were a lot of good options in the pool! Interesting also to see the people who weren't chosen (whom I'm sure were nominated).
    This baby knows exactly how I feel
  • Options
    AddieCake said:
    You are so right, MissHart. I nominated about 30 people, a mix of old and new regs, and so far it looks like none of the people who questioned, snarked, demanded answers, poked at, mocked TK in any way, etc got selected. And it's hilarious that they selected several people who are barely even on the site. I'm glad at least some of my nominees got picked, though.
    I'm guessing if I was even a consideration my pointing out how not really inclusive they want to seem to be on the Gay Weddings board, knocked me right out of the running. Rather then praise them for participating in Pride month I pointed out how they should be inclusive all year long and not just hide their new special Gay Wedding planning emag (or whatever the fuck it was) on the gay wedding board only since it's a fairly dead board when they'd get more traffic if they'd put it on the other boards.

The response was of course a month later and I was told that they "try to be all inclusive" and apparently was supposed to settle down then. I did not. I'm still pretty pissed about it actually.
  • Options
    MagicInk said:
    AddieCake said:
    You are so right, MissHart. I nominated about 30 people, a mix of old and new regs, and so far it looks like none of the people who questioned, snarked, demanded answers, poked at, mocked TK in any way, etc got selected. And it's hilarious that they selected several people who are barely even on the site. I'm glad at least some of my nominees got picked, though.
    I'm guessing if I was even a consideration my pointing out how not really inclusive they want to seem to be on the Gay Weddings board, knocked me right out of the running. Rather then praise them for participating in Pride month I pointed out how they should be inclusive all year long and not just hide their new special Gay Wedding planning emag (or whatever the fuck it was) on the gay wedding board only since it's a fairly dead board when they'd get more traffic if they'd put it on the other boards.

The response was of course a month later and I was told that they "try to be all inclusive" and apparently was supposed to settle down then. I did not. I'm still pretty pissed about it actually.

STUCK

That makes me mad for obvious reasons, but also because you'd be a great mod!
    This baby knows exactly how I feel
  • Options
    @MagicInk‌ Queerfemme was a mad before. I think on Gay and Plus, so you can still hope.
  • Options
    @MagicInk‌ Queerfemme was a mad before. I think on Gay and Plus, so you can still hope.

Not this time, sadly.
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Options
    MagicInk said:
    AddieCake said:

STUCK

That makes me mad for obvious reasons, but also because you'd be a great mod!
    That's very nice of you to say and thank you for thinking so! However I have been a mod before (on another site eons ago) and I was not great at it. Mostly because I sort of wandered off and forgot I was a person vaguely in charge of some stuff...yeah...not my greatest stregnth. 
  • Options
    AddieCake said:
    Yup, I agree.  That said, I wouldn't have said anything differently.  I don't tell newbies with awful ideas that they sound wonderful.....sure as heck ain't gonna do it for TK.  If they had their shit together in the first place, none of this would've ever happened in the first place.  
  • Options
    MobKaz said:

BLATANT THREADJACK.......

Grandbaby girl was born this evening.  She is a 6 pound, 13 ounce beauty!  She was slightly early, with an original due date of August 2.  DD trooped through over 17 hours of good and steady labor.  There were no atypical complications for either mama or baby.

Some of you may remember from posts of long ago that DD has had 3 miscarriages.  All your prayers, well wishes, and good thoughts helped carry us all through, and it is very much appreciated.

Yay!!! Congrats!
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Ollie, Ollie in free... me too....
    I'm surprised, especially since I didn't realize they were taking volunteers our nominees, but I got asked as well.

Congrats on the granddaughter @MobKaz‌ ! That's wonderful news :)
    :kiss: ~xoxo~ :kiss:

• Options
    MobKaz said:

Grandbaby girl was born this evening.  She is a 6 pound, 13 ounce beauty!  She was slightly early, with an original due date of August 2.  DD trooped through over 17 hours of good and steady labor.  There were no atypical complications for either mama or baby.

Some of you may remember from posts of long ago that DD has had 3 miscarriages.  All your prayers, well wishes, and good thoughts helped carry us all through, and it is very much appreciated.
    Congratultions! I am so happy to hear mom and baby are doing well.
  • Options
    MobKaz said:

I just don't have the words to tell you how thrilled I am for you and your DD and DGD after her miscarriages.  This just makes my day and I am ecstatic for all of you!
  • Options
    @MobKaz - Congratulations!!!!! So very happy for you, a healthy baby and a happy/healthy mama!
    *********************************************************************************

• Options
    @MobKaz - That's so exciting!  Congrats to all, and so glad Mama and babygirl are doing great! 

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    You guys all seem like you'd be great mods. Guess I questioned KP a few too many times about the intricacies of the wording of the new user agreement!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

"I'm not a rude bitch.  I'm ten rude bitches in a large coat."

• Options
    I got ask which surprised the heck out of me. I mainly knot from mobile so I don't think I would be very good for that.
  • Options
    @MobKaz congratulations to both you and your daughter on the new little addition!
  • Options
    @MobKaz - God bless your little granddaughter and family. Congratulations!

• Options
    @MobKaz‌ How wonderful!
  • Options
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards