Knottie Tech Help

Come out, come out, whoever you are!

Re: Come out, come out, whoever you are!

• MobKazMobKaz member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited July 2014
    I am embarrassed to admit the hoops I jumped through and the time spent making this picture work.  And, as is the case with weddings, no one is as excited about babies as the mama and grandma.  So this introduces and concludes my brazen and unabashed gushing.

• testing signature

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Am I the only one who can't see MobKaz 's picture?

• I can't, either. :(
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Me neither!!  Poopy!
  • Me neither! I wanna see!
  • We came here to see a new baby, MobKaz. Did you use the 'attach a file' function at the bottom of the response box?

Grandmas get to brag so don't be shy.

• I see a beautiful baby girl! She's precious.

• So sweet! Congrats to you and your family!
  • Awwwww! Beautiful!
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • TINY CUTE LITTLE BABYYYYY omg
    --

I'm the fuck
    out.

• Oh @MobKaz‌ she's beautiful! I remember you mentioning that this was a long journey for your daughter and her husband and I wish them all the blessings that a new life brings!
  • MobKazMobKaz member
    banana468 said:
    Oh @MobKaz‌ she's beautiful! I remember you mentioning that this was a long journey for your daughter and her husband and I wish them all the blessings that a new life brings!
    Thank you!  Although they had her blessed at the hospital, they have her baptism scheduled already! 

I hope you are doing/feeling well!  Was it end of August?  Keeping prayers for you as well!
  • Ow, my ovaries! DO WANT.
  • What an absolutely perfect little one!
  • She's so precious!
  • What a BEAUTIFUL little girl!!!  Congratulations to you and your amazingly strong daughter and son-in-law!!
    Anniversary

• Ollie, Ollie in free... me too.... I'm surprised, especially since I didn't realize they were taking volunteers our nominees, but I got asked as well. Congrats on the granddaughter @MobKaz‌ ! That's wonderful news :)

**STUCK IN BOX**

@photokitty  I nominated you!!!!
    photo composite_14153800476219.jpg
  • MobKaz, congrats!!! She is absolutely precious!

I didn't get an email. Makes me feel a bit

dead

In all seriousness though, I think you guys that were nominated will be terrific!
                                 Anniversary
    imageimageimage

• You know, it's been a week now and I still haven't gotten my 'contract' that I had to give my e-mail address for? What a surprise.
  • You know, it's been a week now and I still haven't gotten my 'contract' that I had to give my e-mail address for? What a surprise.

Me either, I figured the KnotGods changed their minds.
  • MobKazMobKaz member
    You know, it's been a week now and I still haven't gotten my 'contract' that I had to give my e-mail address for? What a surprise.
    Me either, I figured the KnotGods changed their minds.

• They probably haven't even drafted the email yet. Remember how long it took for them to come up with the new TOS?
  • ScoutFScoutF member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    AddieCake said:

They probably haven't even drafted the email yet. Remember how long it took for them to come up with the new TOS?

In all fairness, there are a lot of big words in the TOS.
  • MobKazMobKaz member
    The mods will be in place tomorrow! I promise! And if I'm lying, then I will post a video of myself on here dancing the Cupid Shuffle in a chicken costume for your entertainment. Just because you all mean SO much to me!!!!
    Awesome.  So now we have some joker posing as @KnotPorscha??
  • A little behind but @MobKaz what a beautiful, sweet looking little granddaughter! Congratulations all around!
  • @MobKaz she is beautiful! SO happy for your family!

*Formerly ctexasgurl26 and mrsridings061513*

imageimageimage

Anniversary
    Baby William born June 11, 2014 Weighing 6 lbs 5 oz and 17.5 inches long

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards