Knottie Tech Help
Options

Come out, come out, whoever you are!

Re: Come out, come out, whoever you are!

• Options
    I recommended SBelle with all my other recs a few weeks ago.
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Options
    @photokitty - that looks like my cat!! Minus the tie, plus a tuxedo :)
    *********************************************************************************

• Options

I had a PM earlier today asking for my form because I hadn't sent it in yet. Maybe since I didn't get back to them right away, they started the B List. I asked to mod HM, Second Weddings, or Luxury Weddings.
    I got that PM too. Um, I got the form a day before I got married and went on my honeymoon. Sorry I didn't fill it out immediately.

I ended up saying it's probably best if I don't mod. I'm not sure how active I'll stay now that the wedding is over.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    @MobKaz congratulations to you and your daughter. I just now saw this. Awesome!
  • Options
    Me too!

• Options
    Me three!
  • Options
    @Jells2dot0, Liatris2010.....

Congratulations.  I think these are all great fits for the community.  Two questions.........Do you know which boards you will moderate?  Will your avatar have any notation/indicator of your mod status?

• Options

MobKaz said:
    @Jells2dot0, Liatris2010.....

Congratulations.  I think these are all great fits for the community.  Two questions.........Do you know which boards you will moderate?  Will your avatar have any notation/indicator of your mod status?

Yes and I think so, but not sure.
  • Options
    I got one of my top picks (yay!) and accepted. Sounds like announcements will come out soon...

I don't know if we'll be getting badges or something, but I would assume so. 
    *********************************************************************************

• Options
    Ditto! I got my first and most obvious choice for me :-D
    :kiss: ~xoxo~ :kiss:

• Options
    @KateinBkIN - lol!!! I think about that movie every single time I hear the word "badges".

• Options
    I didn't get mine yet... boo

Anniversary

• Options
    I accepted mine too! I can't see my inbox from my phone and didn't realize it was there..
  • Options
    I let KP assign my board. It's a board I have never posted on, but I checked it out, lots of familiar and very helpful faces there.

• Options
    I heard the list of mods was going to be posted yesterday morning. Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Options
    AddieCake said:
    I heard the list of mods was going to be posted yesterday morning. Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!
    I  heard the same rumor.  However even kmmssg admitted she didn't see the message until today.   So it's possible there are others like her out there which is casing the delay.

That is my way of justifying the delay.

What differentiates an average host and a great host is anticipating unexpressed needs and wants of their guests.  Just because the want/need is not expressed, doesn't mean it wouldn't be appreciated. 
  • Options
    AddieCake said:
    You think TK would learn by now to take their expected deployment date and add at least 3 or 4 weeks.  Instead, they continue to look like a poorly run company.
  • Options
    Yeah, it's frustrating that they make declarations all the time that they don't honor.
  • Options
    They may not have made this latest announcement public, but KP said publicly that mods were going to be in place what? 4 or 5 weeks ago? Come on now. This shouldn't take that long. It's not rocket science.
  • Options
    Maybe she meant to say they would be jogging in place.  You know, waiting to be able to mod? 
  • Options
    AddieCakeAddieCake member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited August 2014
    I'm amused about the missing mods on some boards as well as amused that some boards even HAVE mods. This is nothing against the mods of those boards but rather a question about the boards themselves. For example, why do Photography and Cakes need mods but Pre-Wedding Parties doesn't? Or music? Isn't the music board about as non-active as Photography? Why does Outdoor Weddings need a mod but Wedding Woes doesn't? Why does Just Engaged have a mod who is an active member of Not Engaged, which has no mod? LOL   My guess, @JoanE2012 is that they didn't have enough people that THEY wanted to be mods accept the position. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards