Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

FFF?

14567810»

Re: FFF?

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_fff-29?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:603b2f66-8619-4be5-bc12-ef6914c52c5aPost:5a23efc3-f194-4be2-bc5e-b8a9d766c7c6">Re: FFF?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Roxy (and lala)- here's a picture of MY Roxy:
    Posted by kikibaby[/QUOTE]

Fluffy!  I want to touch it.

Everything the light touches is my kingdom.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_fff-29?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:603b2f66-8619-4be5-bc12-ef6914c52c5aPost:7de23489-ae55-46cf-9251-cd0e55c1c50b">Re: FFF?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Beatles is jealous because taco cat has nothing on diet dr pepper kitty.  I get it.
    Posted by J&K10910[/QUOTE]

Oh snap, you did not just go there. *takes off earrings*

Though it would be accurate to say that Taco Cat has beef as well. Literally.

Taco cat: Always a palindrome. ALWAYS, okay J&K?

"cool......insult my size 2 body or my natural brown hair...or the fact that my parents own a country club, I have no budget for a wedding, and I have horses. I really dont care. Its better then having roots." ~ futurepivko
  • Options
    Lala - Your new puppy is SO CUTE. SO SO SO SO CUTE. Want.

And that's about all that I have to add. The past several pages of this made me want to run screaming out into the street. 
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    Kitties.  Pwning puppies' virtufight-ending abilities since 1993.

If I wanted to hear the pitter-patter of little feet, I'd put shoes on the cat. image

• Options
    Is this devolving into a love thread?

Exits stage right.....
    Bi-oh-rama
    Now with more wedded bliss.

I don't get married often, but when I do, I do it in Las Vegas.

"Lvharpy could be your AE." - direy25
    "smokeybailey is the one shining beacon of light in this steaming turd of a thread." - daffodil_jill
    "The almighty smokeybailey has spoken." - some bitch on the Las Vegas board

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_fff-29?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:603b2f66-8619-4be5-bc12-ef6914c52c5aPost:9fc6e5e7-a094-4f00-8c1c-9044a670ab7c">Re: FFF?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Lala - Your new puppy is SO CUTE. SO SO SO SO CUTE. Want. And that's about all that I have to add. The past several pages of this made me want to run screaming out into the street. 
    Posted by salt78[/QUOTE]

Are you sure it didn't make you want to go dancing in the streets? 

If I wanted to hear the pitter-patter of little feet, I'd put shoes on the cat. image

• Options
    I am here to contribute my weekly  "This FFF sucks" post, but only because I don't know what is going on.
  • Options
    here's my other dog bridget, when she was a puppy

and roxy again:

• Options
    they're both saying "guys? kwit fightin? prease?"

and I kick them and tell them fights are interesting.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_fff-29?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:603b2f66-8619-4be5-bc12-ef6914c52c5aPost:9fc6e5e7-a094-4f00-8c1c-9044a670ab7c">Re: FFF?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Lala - Your new puppy is SO CUTE. SO SO SO SO CUTE. Want. And that's about all that I have to add. The past several pages of this made me want to run screaming out into the street. 
    Posted by salt78[/QUOTE]

Sorry Salt. That sounds like a good way to go right about now though!

"cool......insult my size 2 body or my natural brown hair...or the fact that my parents own a country club, I have no budget for a wedding, and I have horses. I really dont care. Its better then having roots." ~ futurepivko
  • Options
    Kiki- is your kitty a maine coon? I love them. 
  • Options
    one more, and I'll stop.
    both dogs together:

• Options
    Gah... cute puppies... can't... stop... smiling.

• Options
    Awww they are bfffffs!!!!
  • Options
    Roxy, now that you know you can be part of heels' clique, could you please stop asking to be part a part of one? It's lame.

And I really like you, and feel bad saying what I did. But it's true.
  • Options
    My cute doggie sense was tingling, I knew it! You are sharing cute dog pics.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_fff-29?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:603b2f66-8619-4be5-bc12-ef6914c52c5aPost:1b07d0eb-e86a-4948-889a-4bb120f0f226">Re: FFF?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: FFF? : Are you sure it didn't make you want to go dancing in the streets? 
    Posted by NuggetBrain[/QUOTE]

<div>Don't make me bust out my Kevin Bacon Footloose impersonation.</div>
  • Options
    I don't have a Roxy, I just have a Possum. 

Oh, and a Chester and a Kashmir:

• Options
    Mara- she is a Maine Coon!  I love her sooo much.  She's 11 and is my baby girl.  Lala and mag, you have such cute puppies.  I want another dog like crazy.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards