Wedding Customs & Traditions Forum
Options

Garter: What Happens?

Re: Garter: What Happens?

• Options
    I think my life is pretty damn sweet as a matter of fact. 
    I'm glad that you are very happy with your life.
  • Options

Well I guess it's good that we reversed your posting of confidential information.

Now for my attempt to get a few pages of gifs out of this thread:

imageimageimage

You'll never be subject to a cash bar, gap, potluck wedding, or b-list if you marry a Muppet Overlord.
  • Options

I'm just going for bizarre

imageimageimage

You'll never be subject to a cash bar, gap, potluck wedding, or b-list if you marry a Muppet Overlord.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Post removed due to GBCK
    Don't make me mobilize OffensiveKitten

Anniversary

• Options

@Muppetfan - Did I lie about being a credit analyst?  You looked me up on google.

@Peledreamsofrain - I did not post any confidential information, I merely mistakenly made it easy for someone else to look me up and access my information through an excerpt from my companies site, which with the help of others, which I thanked, was undone and with the help of Muppetfan my SN was changed.  Please don't try and take credit for something, You never helped reverse it/stop it Muppet, PDKH and Winelover helped undo it/stop it.  I never lied about my job position - so please show me where I did that... I'd love to see it. 

• Options
    v

@Muppetfan - Did I lie about being a credit analyst?  You looked me up on google.

@Peledreamsofrain - I did not post any confidential information, I merely mistakenly made it easy for someone else to look me up and access my information through an excerpt from my companies site, which with the help of others, which I thanked, was undone and with the help of Muppetfan my SN was changed.  Please don't try and take credit for something, You never helped reverse it/stop it Muppet, PDKH and Winelover helped undo it/stop it.  I never lied about my job position - so please show me where I did that... I'd love to see it. 

More and more lies on top of lies, please review the thread you are quoting. I very explicitely did tell you how to be more secure. You're welcome, by the way. No need to send me a thank you card. I wouldn't expect a troll to ever break character and be pleasant. I understand in my heart, I really do.

Anniversary

• Options

Google for you came up as credit and collections, if I recall correctly.

imageimageimage

• Options

@LeSwan85 - it is my responsibility to myself to not live in fear of the unknown - does that help clarify?  The two in no way contradict one another - in fact they fit in nicely with each other.

Also - I never said it was their fault I chose to call them childish - I merely pointed out they deserved it - I take full responsibility for calling them childish - they were/are being childish - act childish/get called childish.  I'd also like to point out I never used the words mentally ill - I said are you OK upstairs - that could mean any number of things (IE drug use, alcohol use, bumping your head and not thinking clearly, etc.)

• Options
    Hrm..... to flag or not to flag for being called an alcoholic, that is the question. Poor Yorik.

Anniversary

• Options
    I had also posted your company name on that thread, but took it down. I would appreciate a thank you card please. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited June 2013

@peledreamsofrain - I did go back and review the thread - you did make a comment, but others posted making helpful comments first so I probably overlooked it. I appreciate that comment about not using my name as a handle - but you continue to use it in almost every comment. So really you've undone any helpfulness you had previously provided.  Also flag away - I never called you an alcoholic.

@Alliebear725 - I don't see any comments where you removed the excerpt about my company but I'm sure your probably telling the truth so thank you! I unlike some people I've encountered don't just call everyone and their mom  liar.  So thanks again!

@Muppetoverlord - Its weird - If I Google myself no info really comes up but one site does say C&C but if you click it, it comes up as CA - peculiar!

• Options
    edited June 2013

I meant Cash and collections, not credit and collections. Muppetfail.  To be scary, google has more entries or you when you include your company name, high school or attended college in addition.  You have a big cyber trail. Google also lists your previous job as jewelry consultant.

eta: Wait no, it IS "credit and collections". For example, google your name and linked in.

imageimageimage

• Options

I meant Cash and collections, not credit and collections. Muppetfail.  To be scary, google has more entries or you when you include your company name, high school or attended college in addition.  You have a big cyber trail. Google also lists your previous job as jewelry consultant.

eta: Wait no, it IS "credit and collections". For example, google your name and linked in.

O.o

"Love is the one thing we're capable of perceiving that transcends time and space."

• Options
    edited June 2013
    @Muppetoverlord - you were right the first time Credit and Collections, its weird though since that's not my position.  I technically am still a Jewelry Consultant, Its a home business thing though and with the wedding stuff I just don't have time. I see my cyber trail now... nothing too bad HAHA!
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Post removed due to GBCK

Anniversary

• Options
    @Muppetoverlord - you were right the first time Credit and Collections, its weird though since that's not my position.  I technically am still a Jewelry Consultant, Its a home business thing though and with the wedding stuff I just don't have time. I see my cyber trail now... nothing too bad HAHA!
    Might want to edit that on your LinkedIn Resume then.
    imageimageimage

• Options

@Knotporscha - Shouldn't it be against TOS rules to call someone a liar and a troll while attempting to get them banned for having a different opinion?

@Peledreamsofrain - Please show me where I specifically call you a "an alcoholic, a drug user, mentally ill" or where I am being "Hostile" rather than stating an opinion very calmly.  Keep in mind it needs to be formatted along the lines of "Peledreamsofrain you are a........"

Also @Muppetoverlord - If you in anyway feel that I am trying to entrap you to reveal confidential information I apologize - There was no such intent there.  I appreciate your help with letting Pele Know that not once did I lie about my job position.  I will edit LinkedIn later today.

• Options
    edited August 2013
    Post removed due to GBCK

Anniversary

• Options
    I'm good.
    imageimageimage

• Options
    @Knotporscha - If the supposed insults I made are ban worthy - shouldn't @Peledreamsofrain also be banned for the insults directed specifically towards me?
  • Options
    @Muppetoverlord - I am very glad to hear that!  Must be something about Muppets because you and Muppetfan are the two posters I enjoy most LOL
  • Options
    @Muppetoverlord - I am very glad to hear that!  Must be something about Muppets because you and Muppetfan are the two posters I enjoy most LOL

Did you notice that our signatures are identical?
    imageimageimage

• Options
    edited June 2013
    @bangbangs39 @Peledreamsofrain YGPM

ETA: any undeserved flags will be removed once our system is working properly.
  • Options
    @MuppetOverlord - I did not, does that mean you are one in the same, or both equally awesome? LOL
  • Options
    I'm sad you like the Muppet Overlord and not me, since we're married and all. 

What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Options
    @MuppetOverlord - I did not, does that mean you are one in the same, or both equally awesome? LOL
    Yes.

imageimageimage

• Options
    @Addiel73 - give it time, I may grow to like you as well.  I do find the way you word things to be entertaining sometimes if that helps!!
  • Options
    If I vouch for her awesomeness, is she "in" with you?
    imageimageimage

• Options
    If I vouch for her awesomeness, is she "in" with you?
    I've reviewed some of the evidence - and while we've had some disagreements of our own, I can say that there is a large Quantity of awesomeness oozing out of @AddieL73 - I can see why you married her... No Vouching needed : )
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards